Planet Cricket World Cup Sweepstakes

Englishandproud

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gold639 said:
Iran :eek:

I don't know a thing about them, just they have some star called Ali Karimi!

Apart from him they dont have any other decent players, so will probably struggle.

Hariz

International Cricketer
gold639 said:
Iran :eek:

I don't know a thing about them, just they have some star called Ali Karimi!

They have a very decent team with Ali Karimi, Ali Daei, Hashemian and Mahdavikia all playing in International clubs mostly in the German Bundesliga. They cannot be underestimated.

Englishandproud

Club Cricketer
Good start by Ecuador the odds must have been slashed now for them to win the world cup
:p :D

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Well its a little late now as the draws have been made, but basically members picked a number then I drew teams out of a hat and assigned them in number order. So nobody knew who they were going to get. If your team wins the world cup you get a vcash prize. There is also a smaller prize if your team is the nationality of the player rewarded the golden boot for top goalscorer.

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Dang it. I get France - and they have to play my boys (Spain) in the round of 16. I would rather have Spain win this match than me win this tourney. :D

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
edgarisapimp said:
Dang it. I get France - and they have to play my boys (Spain) in the round of 16. I would rather have Spain win this match than me win this tourney. :D
Haha - how wrong I was. I'm glad I got France :D. Go Zizou!

By the way, is there anything besides vCash for the winner?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Congratulations to hassan(1823) and WCC_bowler who drew out Italy. Also to duded64 and puddleduck who also recieve some bonus vcash for the top scorer (Klose). Hope you lose the vcash wisely ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread