Your Cricket 2011 SG TEST PADS & GLOVES - pictures & review

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After selling GN Oblivion test, GM RSB and giving the SG supalite's to my brother. I was once again in hunt for new pads and gloves so I dropped down to Online Stockist again and he showed me new SG 2011 softs and I really liked the look of them and I wanted them because they are new and no one around me have them (nor anyone has seen).
After looking at all the new SG softs Ajit had, I decided to buy high-end model SG test pads & gloves. So when I received them the first impression was very good and positive. The softs are very Comfy and offer top protection. I have used them twice and they are very good quality, feel soft, light and comfortable. Gloves mashhallah are brilliant, by far the best gloves I've ever used. They are incredibly soft, light and comfy frm inside. I don't have any doubt that these SG softs are not the best out there, more importantly, SG I would say is easily the best soft maker out there. Trust me I have used many many different brand softs and nothing comes close to SG. I highly recommend them. Feel free to ask any questions.

Image1847.jpg

Image1851.jpg

Image1852.jpg

SGtestgloves2.jpg

SGtestgloves3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread