2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - India (UAE/Oman)

Again How crucial is the toss in this venue?

Australia Yesterday, India Twice even West Indies last Saturday.

So win the toss so far, you guaranteed to win the game.
Quoting this one :lol

You have to perform well, and bowl to the conditions too. Of Namibia won the toss and bowled against India, they wouldn’t be guaranteed victory.
By looks of it, they can.

Should CSK seriously retain Jadeja? I mean, the guy's bowling has gone downhill for year after year now. I know he is a gun hitter at the backend of the innings, but its more like he sizes it up only in the last 2 overs and anytime before that and he bats like he's playing an ODI. And with Jadeja's presence in the XI, CSK lose a spot for a proper spinner to play. We better get back to Chepauk next year!!

On a more serious topic - Bumrah is being saved here for the "post death" overs, i.e. after his team is buried completely in this match. :facepalm:lol And the Pant-master is screaming from behind the stumps "just 1 wicket lads, just 1 wicket..... eassseeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!":p:clap:rolleyes:lol

You have to perform well, and bowl to the conditions too. Of Namibia won the toss and bowled against India, they wouldn’t be guaranteed victory.
Isn't that obvious.

But there is something about the conditions stacked heavily against the team bowling first.

Yes India were poor with the ball as well in the 1st game but the others have found it difficult to bat first as well India did well to score 150 though after that early hiccup vs Pak

And chasing with the dew coming in becomes slightly easy.

Nonetheless its 2 in 2 for India.

Users who are viewing this thread