2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - India (UAE/Oman)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Extremely unlikely to qualify for the WT20, but massive to even reach this stage.
Yep, a real long shot but the opportunity to play against other teams is huge. They'll play teams with ODI status and probably a test team as Ireland and Zimbabwe will be there. Qualified ahead of Denmark and Italy who are/were ranked above them so it shows a big sign of progress.

I do think the actual tournaments are piss poor formats but the pathway for qualification seems to be a lot clearer (maybe I'm just paying more attention) and provides greater opportunity. Giving T20i status was a good move. I think they should at least make all 50 over internationals List A games too.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The amount of games the smaller nations play now is amazing. Or its just being shown on cricinfo more?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Pieter Seelaar turning out to be the Associate Tim Paine. Making all kinds of bold statements before the tournament and then it all blows up in his face.

The amount of games the smaller nations play now is amazing. Or its just being shown on cricinfo more?
T20 makes a big difference, as does increasing competitiveness and growing interest. You'll often see two matches a day so they could play a three or four team series in a long weekend. Makes it a lot more affordable.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Pieter Seelaar turning out to be the Associate Tim Paine. Making all kinds of bold statements before the tournament and then it all blows up in his face.

T20 makes a big difference, as does increasing competitiveness and growing interest. You'll often see two matches a day so they could play a three or four team series in a long weekend. Makes it a lot more affordable.
This is the reason I feel we should have more and more T20's played and should be our limited overs format. Even for Olympics we should have T20's The T20 WC could be the Olympics..

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
With Netherlands, I feel they have not grown over the years. This is absolutely shambolic performances in all 3 matches. Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland, Afghanistan are nations where we can now expect them to perform. Absolutely gutted to see RTD bowing out this way.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Absolutely shambolic and shameful this from Netherlands. @NILAYSHAH60 has another team to blame for making cricketing boring again :p

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
So Netherlands did one better compared to 2014 against Sri Lanka. Second lowest score in T20 WC history and first also by NED against SL (39)

B

Bigby Wolf

The mauka mauka shit is getting boring now.

Stat have just exaggerated it perhaps ran short of cringeworthy ideas.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Its on official YouTube channel and other social media pages.

Expected more from you Baelish :p
I am asking if they show the same commercial on air in Pakistan. Not on internet.

Users who are viewing this thread