2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

This was the Axar patel over. Now need few more of Ashwin's fielding runs scored back through to misfields.

Honest question to all fans, would you have a KL Rahul kind of player who is 99% 2(4) and out or VK who is also 99% of the time 12(20)? I would prefer none to be honest.

The heir that was promised in Shaw has one 30+ score (admittedly a good one versus Rajasthan) against non-Plate sides in this SMAT (a fifty and a century against Mizoram and Assam though).
Post automatically merged:

Also need SSA 16 runs from somewhere..
A wild Shami appears.

Need to keep going here now even against the SSAs and the Raufs and the Naseems!

That's all... get out swinging...

The heir that was promised in Shaw has one 30+ score (admittedly a good one versus Rajasthan) against non-Plate sides in this SMAT (a fifty and a century against Mizoram and Assam though).

A wild Shami appears.
I am not saying Shaw is the answer but we definitely need a better opening pair in T20's that can be explosive. Our openers are putting too much pressure on our middle order batsman. I would be pissed if KL walks in to the ODI side for the next world cup when Gill and Dhawan have done so good.

I am not saying Shaw is the answer but we definitely need a better opening pair in T20's that can be explosive. Our openers are putting too much pressure on our middle order batsman. I would be pissed if KL walks in to the ODI side for the next world cup when Gill and Dhawan have done so good.

Dhawan hasn’t been that good at all but I agree in principle with your point. Rahul’s been sloppy far too frequently in big white ball games. It is mystifying that a bloke who’s got a century in test cricket in every country he‘s played cannot handle pressure in a white ball game and struggles with concentration frequently.

Poor over, needed 3-4 more runs after that boundary initially.

Dhawan hasn’t been that good at all but I agree in principle with your point. Rahul’s been sloppy far too frequently in big white ball games. It is mystifying that a bloke who’s got a century in test cricket in every country he‘s played cannot handle pressure in a white ball game and struggles with concentration frequently.
Also limited overs is his strong point and he has struggled for way too long now.

These two overs have turned the game around

Your bowling changes have been very predictable IMO. Can read them a mile away.

Also limited overs is his strong point and he has struggled for way too long now.

I don’t agree with limited overs being his strongest format, always felt like the classic KL Rahul was meant to be a test batsman par excellence until he screwed his technique up for the IPL.

Users who are viewing this thread