2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s unlikely to be completely washed out. We may still have a game on our hands.

He had a knee injury, as confirmed by himself. I don’t know at which point of the tournament he was fit again though. Although he was unfit for the Australia game

Copying the other side’s template is a risky game in a chase.
I actually think one part of scoreboard pressure is that teams don't look at how a team got to a big total and only focus on maintaining the required run rate.

Could be that Pakistan have been smart to focus on the DLS knowing that keeping wickets in hand might aid a shorter more explosive chase.

Blackcaps v Lanka is also in Bangalore!

Miracle or Massacre loading!

That should've been taken. Anything over 270 is tough for ENG.

So I hear there is some confusion over the cut off time. The ground personnel believe it is 7pm. The officials seen to be insistent on 7:40pm.cause the 1st innings ended late. Brings back memories of CWC 2007 Final

Starc taking singles so Zampa can tonk Poms!
So I hear there is some confusion over the cut off time. The ground personnel believe it is 7pm. The officials seen to be insistent on 7:40pm.cause the 1st innings ended late. Brings back memories of CWC 2007 Final
It was a proper shitshow! I was celebrating > I stopped > I started to celebrate again!

Zampa already making mark with bat. Not to my liking but I'm sure he'll do the same while bowling
Post automatically merged:

With all being said, luck went AUS way a lot today

ENG can chase this... they need to check their bazball approach and play traditional cricket.

Why supershoppers and groundsmen still not doing any work I wonder! Shay Jah desperately wants PAK to visit Ahmedabad again

Users who are viewing this thread