2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When the ball is mis hit there are no fielders there. Even the luck is not with India. Say Jhah to the rescue?

Williamson needs to avoid trying the big shots!

Mitchell is around, 1-2 boundaries from him an over with Williamson ticking along is enough. Get to about 250 by the 40th and maybe only 1 more wicket down and its a great chance for NZ to ge tthe win.

Lose a wicket here and the middle order will be ripped out.

I think he is playing a perfect support knock here. The runs which still look a lot to chase might be nothing later on with wickets in hand, no swing, no spin and dew coming in.

He hasn’t looked comfortable today either. Scoreboard pressure could well be a bigger factor than the lack of assistance from playing conditions for our bowlers.

Ya jinx or no jinx. We are not winning this. Mitchell just is in such gread knock. Already negated Gill's inning

Mitchell is around, 1-2 boundaries from him an over with Williamson ticking along is enough. Get to about 250 by the 40th and maybe only 1 more wicket down and its a great chance for NZ to ge tthe win.

Getting 140 runs from ten overs would be an incredible feat even in a T20I… it’s near impossible in ODIs.

I am surprised why they are bowling so quick. Give the ball the air to allow it to spin. Mitchell is playing a video game it seems right now.

He hasn’t looked comfortable today either. Scoreboard pressure could well be a bigger factor than the lack of assistance from playing conditions for our bowlers.
I think his knock is okay so far, as long as he either kicks on or gets out after a while and lets Phillips loose

I think his knock is okay so far, as long as he either kicks on or gets out after a while and lets Phillips loose

Agreed, it’ll be fine if he stays in long enough to get his side into a winning position but if not I can easily see a few pitchforks for him.

Getting 140 runs from ten overs would be an incredible feat even in a T20I… it’s near impossible in ODIs.

Not if the pitch stays like this, not if the spinners are out, not if Siraj is on and a set batsman is.

We've seen scores of 300+ being scored in this tourney as if they are a joke and 350+ even when chasing.

Btw I was using that as a bare minimum, heck if these two are around and no loss of wicket, they could already be at 280 by the 40 or more.

Oh and Mitchell is playing a blinder here.

Bumrah should be back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread