2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deja Vu moment this.

Rajnikant being shown on screen with Sanju Manju on air saying the exact same thing he said 12 years ago in the 2011 WC final.

How can India lose if Rajnikant is there lol.

Siraj to take a wicket here soon.

They really wanna chase 150 in the last 10 overs

They really wanna chase 150 in the last 10 overs
This one still close mate. Imagine bowling last 3 with 4 fielders outside... very gettable... 2 overs of spin left too

Anything is possible bro! We saw that with Maxi.

I don’t think Maxi was chasing 150 runs in ten overs. People really aren’t comprehending how difficult it is to chase a humongous target in the last ten overs without much runs already in the bag.

Just when you think things are getting back in control, I witnessed two 4s and one 6 in a span of 10 balls.

I don’t think Maxi was chasing 150 runs in ten overs. People really aren’t comprehending how difficult it is to chase a humongous target in the last ten overs without much runs already in the bag.
But that does not mean its not possible. Also its not even 150 in last 10. They currently need 141 in 11. Achievable, 5 years ago? Perhaps not!
Post automatically merged:

Also we are missing the 6th bowling option right now, someone who they would "go after".

But that does not mean its not possible. Also its not even 150 in last 10. They currently need 141 in 11. Achievable, 5 years ago? Perhaps not!

Wish I knew how to look this up on Cricinfo because I’m fairly confident that there’s been less than five instances of teams scoring over ninety runs in the last ten overs to chase down a game.

They are not trying to take Mitchell's wicket is what has baffled me. They are bowling defensive lines against him. He can take this game away from India in no time.

13 runs per over in last 10 is easily gettable.

Users who are viewing this thread