2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh gosh Jadeja coming in is stupid tbh and it means Surya will be under more pressure as the team management does not trust him?

Reading his posts has started giving me headache. Time for a temporary ignore list unfortunately.

Sorry, but who all actually feel these 2 are doing a good job? Have they attempted to attack? No!

We are simply ambling along without a care in the care. Australia isn't under pressure at all. KLR strike rate is absolutely sad.

I get the need for some stability at the falls of the 3rd wickets, but then they need to score

Ahh, the stat padder is gone! Thankfully,no more tons and idiotic batting now.
Okay, let's sign a petition to ICC and Match Refree to bring back Rohit Sharma on the field. Sounds good?
Post automatically merged:

Batting positively despite losing wickets. If you tap around part timers you get into this situation.
Define batting positively despite losing wickets vs batting negatively

Batting positively despite losing wickets. If you tap around part timers you get into this situation.

Other than KL’s struggles with strike rotation this may be the only other criticism. The surface doesn’t look as conducive for batting as Rohit made it appear.

Okay, let's sign a petition to ICC and Match Refree to bring back Rohit Sharma on the field. Sounds good?
Post automatically merged:

Define batting positively despite losing wickets vs batting negatively
Trying at least to get singles, not tap it back to the bowler, especially to part timers.

but I guess I’m in a minority here.

People talking about dew , slow scoring , gonna cost India . When we know that Siraj gonna lose us today . Even with 400 we do have lost . Man hasn't performed for 10* matches this WC . Don't keep telling about past 1 year Siraj leading wicket taker etc. This is present & 10 matches he has been performless

I feel 240-250 should give us a little chance with our bowling. KL however needs to up the anti by rotating the strike.

Trying at least to get singles, not tap it back to the bowler, especially to part timers.

I agree with you. We are letting dibbly dobbly bowlers like Head and Marsh control out supposedly fearless batting.

How is scoring singles playing fearless cricket?

I agree with you. We are letting dibbly dobbly bowlers like Head and Marsh control out supposedly fearless batting.

Dibbly dobbler MMarsh has an Ashes 5-fer and Travichandran took two wickets last game, put some respeck on those names.

People talking about dew , slow scoring , gonna cost India . When we know that Siraj gonna lose us today . Even with 400 we do have lost . Man hasn't performed for 10* matches this WC . Don't keep telling about past 1 year Siraj leading wicket taker etc. This is present & 10 matches he has been performless
Shami performed better than a regular Bumrah. We don't know when will a particular player shine.

Users who are viewing this thread