2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The World Cup would have come alive had Pakistan won but how can Babar Azam ever use his brain? Worst captain in the comp!!
First that Sri Lanka match and now this, man can't handle pressure

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Erm.. getting lot of heat by calling Maharaj INDIAN. C'mon guys... you know I like fooling around... my PAK friends are shattered but so do I. PAK should've won this... I'm just chilling out there... I even enjoyed when some of you called Usman Khawaza PAKISTANI when he smoked IND team....

Chillax mate! Tough to fathom but good match

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I do think Babar's bowling changes today were not as bad as they were in the past, seemed like he learned a bit from the previous games. It still wasn't up to the mark though and him taking so long to get merely okay-ish at them isn't good at all.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Nah man . Pakistan aren't out yet . Some other team would help them reach the semis like T20 WC 2022 :spying::spying::spying:
  • Australia will have to lose all their remaining games
  • Netherlands will be required to beat Bangladesh and Afghanistan and pray they don't beat England.
  • Bangladesh needs to beat Sri Lanka

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Erm.. getting lot of heat by calling Maharaj INDIAN. C'mon guys... you know I like fooling around... my PAK friends are shattered but so do I. PAK should've won this... I'm just chilling out there... I even enjoyed when some of you called Usman Khawaza PAKISTANI when he smoked IND team....

Chillax mate! Tough to fathom but good match

Not sure if people did that on here.

In any case Khawaja is technically Pakistani since he still is a citizen of said country due to being born there if I'm right. Maharaj's family hasn't been Indian for a century.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
I do think Babar's bowling changes today were not as bad as they were in the past, seemed like he learned a bit from the previous games. It still wasn't up to the mark though and him taking so long to get merely okay-ish at them isn't good at all.
Babar seems a decent T20 captain. But he is no good under pressure. At this level, if you're changes aren't good, it might be better to give it up to someone who can ring those changes in.

It wouldn't hurt for Pakistan to try out Rizwan or Shaheen in the coming games.-they have nothing to lose. Might also be interesting to see if they bring back Fakhar.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
In any case Khawaja is technically Pakistani since he still is a citizen of said country due to being born there if I'm right. Maharaj's family hasn't been Indian for a century.
Come on! Let's cull this talk. In the era of globalisation,this is to be expected. Else, we will have a lot more debates about the Roys, Pietersens, Strauss', Panesars, Morgans, etc.

For the record, I believe Usman is an Aussie citizen, but might hold the Pakistan Overseas Residency.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Not sure if people did that on here.

Alright... my mistake... became an A$$ try being funny.... better sleep off the pain for PAK loss.

Users who are viewing this thread