22nd-26th June: Warriors v Donkeys [FC Round 3]

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Sohum's away so no fancy graphics or pre-amble. Warriors take on the Donkeys at the Indian Martyrs CG. Who will win in this clash between two sides both in the top 6 teams in the competition? We will almost certainly find out at the end of the game, unless it's a tie, in which case no one wins. Expect the Donkeys to fix the game as usual of course.

Post the teams ASAP please. Warriors choose the pitch.

The Donkeys? Didn't we already give these guys a flogging in the last FC round? Ah well, doesn't bother me one bit.

I've sent a few cartons of beer and wine down to Therbs' home anonymously. They are scheduled to arrive approximately two hours before the game, so when Therbs does finally turn up an hour late to our match he will be as drunk as a skunk and bowl exactly like he did in the last match, allowing the Warriors an easy victory.

I'm a true team man.

haha, no doubt in that(a true team man part) blake! :) Well, after a good knocking of those Donkeys in the previous round, we should try to knock them off in much more better way ;)

Indian Warriors

Karachi Xprezz
Ksitiz Indian
Shantanurooney
Surendar
Blake
World Champions
Biggy09
Scion Sid
Abhas
Pakistani Army
Guddumaster

Pitch : Pooooooooo :p

Indian Warriors

Karachi Xprezz
Ksitiz Indian
Shantanurooney
Surendar
Blake
World Champions
Biggy09
Scion Sid
Abhas
Pakistani Army
Guddumaster

Pitch : Pooooooooo :p

Nice team. Rahul gave me a call, and he said he's looking forward to another one of my innings inspired by himself. ;)

Me + Blake = Aussie Connection FTW.

Nice team. Rahul gave me a call, and he said he's looking forward to another one of my innings inspired by himself. ;)

Me + Blake = Aussie Connection FTW.

Who the hell is Rahul :confused:

me:mad:
btw warriors FTW :D, and biggy will play another wall type innings ;)

Last edited:
Hope zorax is on his way to Hong kong or his net not working. lol. :spy

This bloke who plays Cricket for India, Dravid or something. You probably don't know him? :rolleyes:

I do know him, but he is known as Dravid than Rahul :rolleyes: and i will advice you to take training and advice from Johnson than Dravid

Should be an easy match ffor us. Good luck, Warriors!:cheers

Blake traditionally brings out either a stunning game or a terrible game on debut. Let's hope it's the first.

If I get a pair of ducks, sue me.

Users who are viewing this thread