IPL 28th Match: Mumbai Indians v Royal Challengers Bangalore

Malinga really chucks! Saw his bowling today... Absolutely terrible! I dont care what the ICC thinks. For me, HE IS A CHUCKER!

Right now, Mumbai fall below Chennai to the 6th spot (their run rate fell big due to Bangalore's crushing win). Its very close. Each win takes a team higher only for the other team to bring it down.

Malinga really chucks! Saw his bowling today... Absolutely terrible! I dont care what the ICC thinks. For me, HE IS A CHUCKER!

Right now, Mumbai fall below Chennai to the 6th spot (their run rate fell big due to Bangalore's crushing win). Its very close. Each win takes a team higher only for the other team to bring it down.

Absolutely, this guy keeps throwing from one end :rolleyes: most wickets he got either LBW or BOWLED.

Malinga does not chuck. Stop singing the same song over and over again. Anyone who says he chucks, I'll just remind you that you don't know anything about biomechanics. If you did, you would be in a position to judge whether he chucks or not. But obviously, sitting and posting on Planetcricket suggests otherwise. Just leave it to the ICC and the umpires.

Well brilliant win for BRC, they look completely different under Kumble. Well Mumbai batting superstars have never clicked at the same time. Once when Sachin and Sanath fail, Jp clicks, When Sachin, Jp fails Sanath click and when all three fail Bravo clicks we need at least 2 to click at the same time. Bowling was poor, Malinga hammered for 2 sixes well that summoned his game. Zak and Dhawan injured, looks like both will miss next match and hopefully Zak's injury isnt too serious.

We need to to win a min of 4 more games to reach the semi and 5 more to confirm it.

malinga is surely not a chucker mate.kamran khan(occasional),johan botha,saeed ajmal,siddardh trivedi and muttial muralitharan are.
i still dont understand why the RCB are choosing boucher ahead of taylor and ryder.

Challangers are looking really good now. Three wins in a row!

On the other hand, Mumbai needs to buck up. Two more loses from here could land them into trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread