2nd Semi-Final: Australia v Pakistan at Gros Islet

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
fling fling fling fling fling!!!!

EFFING Scorecards on websites!

I watched like 1st 3 overs of Pak innings. And went to school. I was not gonna check the scores like i always do. I wanted to watch it like a live match, so i can get the thrill. And i was hoping it wasnt a one sided match (by 1st 3 overs that i had watched it looked as if it was gonna be one sided.)

So I DVR-ed. Came home to watch it. It's playing, it's playing, and on 6th over i went to this website and bang!! now i know what happened!!

Why are you visiting cricket forums and then complaining about the result being spoiled? :laugh For me, even when I sign out of my email it usually comes up with news and stuff, so if I've got cricket to watch I don't do ANYTHING on the Internet.

Afridi lacked a plan B just like Australia did when they were bowling.

He should have rotated his bowlers in a way that Aamer would end up bowling the last over.

I don't agree. For starters Aamer's 19th over went for 16, so it's not like he did much better. And in that situation with 34 off 12 required, I'd bowl my best bowler first to try and shut out Australia as quickly as possible and make the last over VERY hard. But even Aamer couldn't stop the rampaging Hussey and left it open for Hussey to bring it home.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Unbelievable batting by Hussey in last over. Definately Best T20I match I have seen.

oh and also Good Bye Pakistan ;). They did well in this match but in the end they have left many questions for PCB and Pakistan fans.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This semis shouldn't be disappointing for Pakistan spectators though. It's because, they were virtually out in Super 8's & it was just a stroke of luck that pulled them to semis. :p

I was expecting SL vs Aus in finals. Oh well, Aus vs Eng should also make a perfect contest considering the form which England is at present.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
This was the best match of World T20 2010. I regret I could not watch it live due to my job commitments. I saw highlights and thoroughly enjoyed the cricket played by both the team.

What an inning by Mike Hussey, Mr. Cricket is small word to describe such a cricketer. :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Good batting by Akmal brothers and White too. Only mistake Afridi did was giving a last over to Ajmal. He had the option in fast bowler Razzaq.

Overall, a brilliant cricket display !!! :clap

Users who are viewing this thread