3 Things You Love About Women........

1. Accurate player animations and models
2. Great AI and gameplay
3. Enjoyable batting and bowling (bowling wasn't fun in c2k4)

Shahid Afridi said:
yeah it will!
blc is crap it is like a cartoon. plus the kits are all wrong and its to fast.

its two fast because my friend hit the ball down the ground and ran for one. it went so fast the fielder got it through it in and he was a few metres out of his crease how unrealistic
The kits are accurate! What are you talking about?

Shahid Afridi said:
thanks for agreeing

biggest spammer !! do you agree with me too ?? :p

I think despite the bugs in C2K5 it is better than BLIC which is very very cartoony. BLIC reminds me of flash games I play on the internet like Ping Pong or Mini Golf.

Three things I like about cricket 2005:

1. Graphics.
2. Menus are much better than C2K4
3. Much improved International Tours

but i need to get this gripe out of me... Why does Benaud say 11 runs came off the over after the bowler bowls a maiden???????

rahulk666 said:
but i need to get this gripe out of me... Why does Benaud say 11 runs came off the over after the bowler bowls a maiden???????

Because the commentary is ****** up, to put it bluntly.

Now if EA/HB don't take advantage of the solid base of a game they have for future versions, then they are idiots (which I think many people in the two companies are anyway, but thats a different matter).

Do stats update this time around? (ie if you make a test hundred with Trescothick, will his average improve?)

FreddieFan said:
Do stats update this time around? (ie if you make a test hundred with Trescothick, will his average improve?)

Yes, but you have to save the roster before you close the game otherwise they will disappear, I think!

rahulk666 said:
Good to see they fixed that from cricket2004 then

Users who are viewing this thread