Gas's Review (The Only One On Here That Matters)

The_gas said:
I will do soon Jonah, i think the third match of the tour is a one day game.
OK mate, no problemo :)

I would like to know how many overs did you actually play or did you use autoplay, how long did it take. Score looks good for hard level.

I dont use auto play i prefer to play the whole game. I found scoring quite hard, which is how it should be.

Well i managed to win, quite easily in the end. First job for the patch makers, is to make spinners abit less effective. Then again i was on a dusty pitch.

Attachments

• 2.zip
    356.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 4.zip
    774.7 KB · Views: 35
Can you play CPU v CPU

And PS, the most important thing is realism, on a scale of 1 to 10, where would it be in terms of realism

The_gas said:
A few bugs i have noticed. The ai still seems to play over aggressive fields. I havent seen more than one man on the boundry so far. I also think the overs go to quickl as bangers batted for about 90 and i have batted for about 70 and we are only comming up to lunch on day 2? Has anyone else noticed this?

Thats it for the moment.

I made a good start chasing down the total, making a decent partnership. Batting without just sloggin seems much harder in this version. I have yet to master the nurdle the ball around style but im keen to learn. Bowling is good fun and im actually looking forward to now bowling again which is great. Heres how i did in my innings. I got bogged down and ended up throwing my wickets away. But this is my first game and its on hard so a defeat would not be to dissapointing, heck i can only improve.

So the CPU actually bowls No Balls this time?

willv88 said:
obviously there are some people that have the game so could one of you please see if u can change the cpu(opposition) teams. eg put balaji in for agarkar so that balaji plays.

You have aksed 3 times be patient. This is a world wide forum. Some members will be asleep when others are awake.

Good reviews, thanks. Makes the game sound a lot better than I thought it would be after playing the demo.

To those who have the game already, one thing I want to know before buying it is: what's the fielding like? It was poor in the demo. Also, has the wicketkeeping improved since Cricket 2004? There was nothing more depressing in that game than watching keepers continually missing length balls outside off-stump ...

Banger_attack said:
Good reviews, thanks. Makes the game sound a lot better than I thought it would be after playing the demo.

To those who have the game already, one thing I want to know before buying it is: what's the fielding like? It was poor in the demo. Also, has the wicketkeeping improved since Cricket 2004? There was nothing more depressing in that game than watching keepers continually missing length balls outside off-stump ...

the only problem i have is that there is 2 many misfields
am i the only one with this problem? been at work all day
just finished will give full review in next couple of days
played 4 a couple of hours over last 2 days game seems ok but
the guys have a job on their hands patching it

Users who are viewing this thread