The cricket 2005 review

does every player have the same old lame stance or does every player
have their authentic stance for e.g chanrapaul.

also do bowlers have their authentic actions?

are player faces atleast recognizable?

hi

jk16_4 said:
does every player have the same old lame stance or does every player
have their authentic stance for e.g chanrapaul.

also do bowlers have their authentic actions?

are player faces atleast recognizable?

same stance no authentic actions

However if I recall correctly, the line up bug only reared its ugly head when you start the 2nd innings of a first class game after saving and reloading?

Not sure if bestfriendh has tested this scenario ?

I am buying it no matter what! The reviews are making me buy it! The game looks really cool!

razzreloaded said:
that has very little to do with the engine and more with the graphics card...they are using a top of the line graphics card when they demo out something..having said that you are right about cricket 2006 , itll get better every year..

i agree thats why i will keep suporting Ea ,even if all the games are buggy ..i know if they get the support they will keep making games and improving them both graphically and in gameplay....... High quality graphics makes the game more real...... Bcl2005 makes u feel like u are playing a game that was made in the year 2000 not 2005 or atleast that was my impression of the ps2 demo dont know if the pc version will hav better graphics..

ea will one day improve cric2*** gameplay and with their updating graphics technology it will be a helll of a game

kelvinismyname said:
i agree thats why i will keep suporting Ea ,even if all the games are buggy ..i know if they get the support they will keep making games and improving them both graphically and in gameplay....... High quality graphics makes the game more real...... Bcl2005 makes u feel like u are playing a game that was made in the year 2000 not 2005 or atleast that was my impression of the ps2 demo dont know if the pc version will hav better graphics..

ea will one day improve cric2*** gameplay and with their updating graphics technology it will be a helll of a game

Interestingly enuf UR attitude as a consumer is more like a beggar and Andrew Wilson should be thanking his stars for this.

Moreover on the graphical engine, EA has actually developed it even more and its not same engine as razzre said; anyways not enuf graphical eye candy in the world can sway me to buy a game as buggy as Cricket 2005; infact I wanna nominate it for the buggiest game of the year

Wouul you shed light on new features like manual appealing,dive button and smart running of fielders and batsman that how it looks in game?Also,can we increase the running speed of batsman as well.

kelvinismyname said:

what a very stupid thought???? in my opinion, due to people like you, people continue to give substandard stuff! As long as you keep on supporting them for such stupid stuff, they will keep continuing to give the same bad stuff!

is the game slow paced bestfriendh.

the game was in cd-rom or dvd.

how much hard disk space is required

what songs are there in the EA trax

Last edited:
Is there ever anything decent in EA trax its always the same unknowen stuff that doesn't suit the game at all. nice review of the game btw

Question 1 - Do your stats get tracked on tours??
Question 2 - Can you watch cpu v cpu matches??
Question 3 - Can you edit your controller config.??

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread