IPL 34th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Kings XI Punjab

Its better if it rains and match is called off.

If rain stops Yuvi will score the runs in 3 overs only.

Yuvi? He will be gobbled up by Jakati or Murali before he starts launching/

^ We'll see. ;) Your Jakati will get hammered all around the park today, mark my words.
Go KXI Go! :happy:happy:happy

I had no idea play was resumed, but in the meantime Hayden is hitting sixes everywhere.

Finally Hayden is out for 89 runs. But the damage is already done.

It's 176-3 and there are still 3 overs left!

I am sure this will happen so my comments in advance about this match

Another big loose for KXI team and they are on last at table(Who counts KKR:p)

I had no idea play was resumed, but in the meantime Hayden is hitting sixes everywhere.

Finally Hayden is out for 89 runs. But the damage is already done.

It's 176-3 and there are still 3 overs left!
1 over. Its an 18 over match. Thank god no stupid strategic breaks in between and showed in the batting. Modi, mate, if you want to see batting entertainment, flip off this strategic break rule,

I just found out it will be only 18 overs in the match, so this is the final over.

Yuvi is such a pussy. He can never be an inspirational captain if he continues to chicken out when KXIP needs him bad. Ideally, considering this was such a huge target, he should have come out and opened. He did not and I expect him to come in at 5 or 6 when the match is practically gone out of the hands and help himself to a dour 40 odd.

Yuvi is a pussy? Oh, just wait and see. I'll react to your post after the match is over. ;)
My point would still stand. Why he demoted himself down the order when KXIP where chasing such a stiff target last match?

Precambrian added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Gony or VRV Singh? Who is the most over-rated **** bowler there on display?

People find Katich's batting slow, but he is proving them wrong. He just reached his fifty of 23 balls.

Users who are viewing this thread