3rd Umpire Decision - Official Patch Request

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]If possible - MODS can create a POLL - What do you think about on

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bad_till_bones

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now, as most of us know that the 3rd umpire decision are still pathetic. Like -

- Time taking
- On field umpire gives decision

instead it should be -

A practical time and a big screen displaying "OUT" or "NOT OUT".

Rite Guys?

So, let us join hands and request codemasters n transmissions codies to provide us an official patch for the same....

Ok, I've seen you mention it atleast 3 times now.

I don't really care whether the 3rd umpire decision is delivered by a screen, or the on-field umpire. Yes it'd be nice to have the game perfect, but as cricket fans we all know that it isn't possible to expect that from a game.

Jesus christ, of all the issues this game has this is not high on the list.

Just get over it mate. It has nothing to do with gameplay, just pretend that the umpire is using the referral system. There are much more important things for the patchers to work on like run outs and bowler speeds.

i know it will be very nice but
i dont care about this,all i need a game with solid gameplay,

While it doesn't detract from gameplay, you have to ask why it is so poor.

Can any of the mod change the poll question to -

What do you think about on field umpires giving decision for 3rd umpire -

They got this in cricket revolution but the gameplay should be the first priority.
Run outs and bowler speeds should be fixed first !

I would prefer a patch for runout and player speed/ratings than this. i feel, over a period of time we will be pressing skip button and skip the third umpire decision.

The decision could be sent to me by carrier pigeon and I couldn't care less.. Fact of the matter is it's being asked for twenty times a session because of a much more important bug..

Even though a lot of people don't care about it but I think it important that this issue should be fixed. How bad is that when commentator says "here's the red light" and instead of a light, they show empire. How can the testers/developers miss such a thing ????

Lol, are you seriously complaining about the fact that the on-field umpire gives the decision? I'd be far more worried about the fact that the third umpire system is fairly dysfunctional (in the demo, at least). Every single time, the batsman has made his ground with ease as shown in the replays but is still given out.

Much more important things to worry about.

The bowling speed seems to be the most important issue at the moment and it should be patchable.

Much more important things to worry about.

The bowling speed seems to be the most important issue at the moment and it should be patchable.

yea but that screws us console owners. Transmission really dropped the ball with this issue. SHAME!

also playing online will suck, no one will ever want to be NZ or India if their bowlers cant bowl in the 80mph range

Users who are viewing this thread