403 runs off 137 balls!!!!

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
irottev said:
Wow thats amazing. I can hardly believe it. Thats over 3 runs a ball. The competition was weak but still, wow.

ermm not quite 294runs per hundred balls :D

zreh

Club Cricketer
sohummisra said:
Heard of the Indian school cricket record? Some guy scored a triple and his partner scored a double. About 500 runs in 60 overs of play or something like that. But that, of course, is school cricket.

yeah, my uncle told me this also. Sachin Tendulkar scored the double century, but i can't remember the name of the guy who scored the tripple

ndn_enigma

Club Cricketer
zreh said:
yeah, my uncle told me this also. Sachin Tendulkar scored the double century, but i can't remember the name of the guy who scored the tripple

You mean Vinod Kambli... someone who I still find a great talent for the country... it's amazing that they were only 13 and 14 years of age at the time of achieving those records.

zreh

Club Cricketer
ndn_enigma said:
You mean Vinod Kambli... someone who I still find a great talent for the country... it's amazing that they were only 13 and 14 years of age at the time of achieving those records.

YES Its Kambli!!

He started playing internation cricket 2 or 3 years after Tendulkar joined. He was 18 or 19 I think.

That bast*rd Azzahuridin. Destroyed so many talented Indian cricket player.
I hate the SOB

Ashish_Nehra

Club Cricketer
///////////////////////////////////////
That bast*rd Azzahuridin. Destroyed so many talented Indian cricket player.
I hate the SOB
//////////////////////////////////////

i don't get it

Users who are viewing this thread