4th January: Soakers v Donkeys [OD RD9]

Since when was Willna not a donkey. Or have I just dreamt that.

Anyway good effort lads, we just were letdown by the bowlers.

Not the best effort Donkeys.

I think we need to start thinking aboutt a curfew or not drinking the night before a game. It has really been affecting us lately.

Thats a great win for us.Also a great start for our new guys.
And Bibu:Ganguly and Bradman scored centuries in their debut.Not ducks.:p

17 from 25 balls, I don't see what more I could've done to win that match for my team.

Not the best effort Donkeys.

I think we need to start thinking aboutt a curfew or not drinking the night before a game. It has really been affecting us lately.

Ah! we wouldn't even think of these words if we won that. Sheesh! This happened for the third or fourth time in the team i played. :p

*Slaps* GET TO THE YACHT YOU DONKS. *Slaps*

Great bowling by Griffo for a change. Close win, but my FC-like innings proved crucial; 32* (88) :p

I bAtted Gr888888t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Shame, I'm the main one in the season withstanding Batting and catching difficulties for the donks. And the Others? They only come up to get a good photograph of theirs to put up on facebook lol.

Yeah, well, you should be thankful to us soakers. We gave you a perfect new year gift. :D But again, in our next clash, You'll be super s(u>ou)kers. ;) :p

Great game though. Not discouraging anyone. Both teams were brilliant to bring the game to such a great close. Well mistakes do happen and perfections do take place with them.

Thats a great win for us.Also a great start for our new guys.
And Bibu:Ganguly and Bradman scored centuries in their debut.Not ducks.:p
They did score ducks in their final innings though. If anything, this could signal the end of Bibu's career...

And I agree with KBC, perfection will take work. We nearly won that. We should not let that happen again.

Then we both were right.Yup then Bibu would score a century in his final match.Lucky guy.

Users who are viewing this thread