IPL 4th Match: Deccan Chargers v Kolkata Knight Riders

Man, the IPL quality wise, in terms of weather, pitch preparation, and now this has been pretty shoddy. Hopefully we'll see better matches more into the tournament.

Cricketman added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Update: 10 minutes.

Brad Hodge plays and is an awesome T20 player, but KKR will win this. Hopefully we'll get a McCullum and Gayle show. Still 20 overs a side yeh?

Last edited:
LOL! this should make our Dada happy! i am happy too!
McCullam is OUT for 1!

Brad Hodge is vital here. Such a good T20 player, was superb for Leicestershire in England when they won it.

Ganguly gone. Not going for KKR at the minute.

KKR will win, heh? :p Hope they'll do so. :p

3 down. Wow, Fidel's rocking through the line-up, bowled a maiden over RP's good too, and the new man! Harmeet Singh is a guy with the potential. Interesting match.

Last edited:
My bad.

KKR are 3 down for 23 already. Ok, no bad happening. But it's 7 overs already.

KBC added 4 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Why does Ravi call him Ozha ...slightly annoying...

Yes. See, The "J" and "Z" often of a word are pronounced inversely to the spelling as you know.

Like for "PiZZa", people say, "PiJJa". :p Still it's laughable how people fall into two minds to pronounce the spelling of the words.

I think it is time now for KKR to sign Matt Walker. Leave this crap, Essex is certainly doing great job.

Screw. 31/3 off 10.0 overs. I think the slogging will start after the break. They preserved their last 4-5 overs so without too much damage happening.

KBC added 6 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Jaja. 40/4. Let's see if hodge will bat till the end and get KKR a decent total. Enough, i say.

Why does Ravi call him Ozha ...slightly annoying...

Because that is how you pronounce that name in Hindi and other regional languages.

Wow, It has been a completely bowler dominated tournament so far. What makes KRR even more crap is that they are sponsored by Star Plus -- That crappy Ekta Kapoor Channel :laugh

Rohit Sharma and Herschelle Gibbs take a boo. 2 class catches, especially Herschelle's.

Run out for Sharma as well. Agarkar run out. Deccan on top. Possibly my first miss-prediction of the IPL 2009!

Users who are viewing this thread