5 Star Idea For A New Editor

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
YO YO YO YO YO.........

Hi guys....well as an AI Patcher it just struk me while testing my new up-comming patch that we need a new editor for Cricket 2004.

Animation Editor

Sounds wierd? Let me explain. There are tons of animation file in 'cricket_pc.GOB' file. Cricket 2004 has assigned all these animations to different shots, bowling action, fielding action ,etc. Now my point is MAYBE.....MAYBE there are some EXTRA hidden animations for Shots, Bowling action,etc which HB have obviously made but un-used in the game. MAYBE some of them are better than the deafult ones which are currently assigned. We can exploit them and make necessary changed. It will be great. As Patch Maker i'm looking forward for this kind of a patch maker. It will show as to which animation as been assigned to which shot, bowler type,etc and we can scroll through all the other animation of that type and change it to which ever we want. I need this type of an Editor....it will be very help full to me. I've several things in my mind which can only be possible thorugh this editor. More over i'm excited about all the hidden animations.

I hope i made my points clear.

So PRAKASH.....if ur reading this.....PLZ DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

IT WILL BE AWSOM. TRUST ME.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

It would be great, but it would take ages to make wouldn't it?

Yeah that would be great. it would be cool to replace the default animations with video too!!! :D

it couldn't take any longer than the GI or graphics importer.

GO FOR IT, I SAY! :D

Skateboarder2 said:
Yeah that would be great. it would be cool to replace the default animations with video too!!! :D

replace the default animations with video ????

what do u mean by that???

This sounds great for me too Tutsi. I hope Prakash reads this and may be takes care of this! The hook shot doesnt look good at all in the game. May be, a different animation for it would work!

this sounds great tutsi.. i hope prakash is able to make this editor

Yes lets all hope for Prakash. While your there Prakash have you found a cure for povety in the third world? :D

Its a good idea and I hope Prakash or someone can make it.:)

send a pm to prakash coz this sounds like a real cool plan

Users who are viewing this thread