IPL 50th Match: Delhi Daredevils v Rajasthan Royals

nikhil_99

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now that DD have won,chances of RR getting into semis looking thin,for that purpose they need to beat KKR by big margin...

Juggler

School Cricketer
Rajasthan royals are digging their own grave, when it comes to pick the playing 11. TYRON HENDERSON a legend in t20 format,is nowhere to be seen in the playing 11 after first 2 to 3 games. Now i read this news somewhere,

Graeme Smith does not want henderson to be in the squad and hence he was bullied away from the team. Even though warne is the coach and captain, Smith is one of the most respected player in rajasthan team.

I think Graeme smith does not like players who perform better than him.......

The reason i say that is when he took charge as a south african captain for the first time , he somehow removed the living legend lance klusener from the side, just imagine klusener would have broken many more records and would have become a legend if smith had not betrayed him, and now henderson...........

All i could say is that if smith has this type of ego, then it not only spoils a player, but the entire team as well...................................

It is better to remove smith from the squad, rather than henderson .......

Because smith himself did not perform well at all in ipl season 2009.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
in case you haven't heard the dirty exchange of filthy words between munaf patel and some DD fielder at backward point (sehwag or gambhir) when munaf was batting, i strongly suggest that you pay close attention to it if you watch the highlights.
you can hear them from the stump microphone.
it was something like this-
sehwag "ye wahin par maarega dekhna"
munaf "wahan par fielder rakh kyonki mai wahin par marunga"
sehwag "........"
munaf "zyaada has math,perform bhi kiya kar"
sehwag "........"
munaf
"meri teri tarah phati nahi hai"
thats all i could catch folks.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
1.ye wahin par maarega dekhna = this guy will hit in this region only.wait and see
2.wahan par fielder rakh kyonki mai wahin par marunga = put your fielder there because that's exactly where i'm going to hit the ball.
3.zyaada has math,perform bhi kiya kar = stop laughing and start performing as well.
4.meri teri tarah phati nahi hai = much better if not translated :D

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Munaf is always involved in talks guys. He even sledged Karthik after Delhi scored 26 of his over. It was some thng like this :

Munaf : Abe Madarch**h bade run mar raha hai? (you mother******, you are hitting me for a lot of runs, huh?)
Dinesh : Bhenke**** apna kam kar. (dont know what the abuse is called in English :p, do your work.)

On the other end, great win for Delhi. Great bowling by Nehra. He had an economy rate of only 2.66 and also picked up a wicket.

Last edited:

naresh091

International Cricketer
Well,everyone were bashing the DD Team management for their transfer of Nehra-Dhawan with Mumbai and called them foolish.But it seems Delhi has made the right move.Nehra has been among wickets regularly while Dhawan is not even getting selected in the XI.

venom2011

Club Cricketer
Graeme Smith does not want henderson to be in the squad and hence he was bullied away from the team. Even though warne is the coach and captain, Smith is one of the most respected player in rajasthan team.

I think Graeme smith does not like players who perform better than him.......

The reason i say that is when he took charge as a south african captain for the first time , he somehow removed the living legend lance klusener from the side, just imagine klusener would have broken many more records and would have become a legend if smith had not betrayed him, and now henderson...........

All i could say is that if smith has this type of ego, then it not only spoils a player, but the entire team as well...................................

Firstly, Graeme Smith did not just decide on a whim that he didnt like Klusener. He made it known that Klusener had a negative prescence in the team, just like Shoaib Akhtar in the Pakistan team, and he did not want the youngsters (Steyn, de Villiers etc) to be affected by him. Also Klusener was not the same player at that time. He focused more on his bowling than batting, so was hardly the match-winner that he was in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread