IPL 14th Match: Bangalore Royal Challengers v Delhi Daredevils

That's a cracking delivery. Beating a good player like De Villiers comprehensively. Bangalore back in this, especially if they get Dilshan.

Appanna was awesome.The flight and drift he got ...wow.Bangalore will be slightly confident of a win here now.

In the end, Bangalore didn't have enough runs on the board. KP played a stupid shot and probably cost them the game.

An inexperienced bowling attack didn't do them any favors either. I wouldn't have had Ross Taylor in there, and would've had Steyn to give some bite to the bowling.

Where's Chanderpaul? His solidity could be used by Bangalore at this stage. The top order has been terrible, Uthappa and his partner have been getting out within the first 3 overs consistently. Bring Kohli up to open, with a guy like Ryder. KP at three, Dravid at four, gives you an excellent top order.

Boucher is good enough to have just for his batting.

Virat Kohli
Jesse Ryder (o)
Kevin Pietersen (o)
Rahul Dravid
Robin Uthappa
Mark Boucher (o)
Vinay Kumar
KP Appana
Praveen Kumar
Dale Steyn (o)
Anil Kumble

Virat Kohli
Jesse Ryder (o)
Kevin Pietersen (o)
Rahul Dravid
Robin Uthappa
Mark Boucher (o)
Vinay Kumar
KP Appana
Praveen Kumar
Dale Steyn (o)
Anil Kumble
Thats a solid lineup.But Kallis has been in some good form with the bat.But he isnt needed if this lineup clicks.I would bring in Shiv too if he is available to replace Ryder.
I would take Kumble too instead of Vinay.

Lol, no, that's a terrible side Rohit. Mark Boucher's a waste when you have Taylor in as a full-time batsman. My four overseas players would be Jesse Ryder, Ross Taylor, Roelof Van Der Merwe and Dale Steyn.

Kallis would replace KP straight up when he leaves in a week.

Shrav, Bouchers one of the best finishers ever. Plus he does a much better job behind the stumps than Uthappa. Taylors been in terrible form with the bat, finally got 20 odd today but he just hasn't looked comfortable.

You can't have Van der Merwe in there. Kallis is going to captain after KP leaves, that's one spot gone.

And yeah I dint notice Uthappa their.If he is in the side,let him be the keeper too.Boucher's batting isnt that strong as Taylor or Kallis.

Kallis would replace KP straight up when he leaves in a week.

Shrav, Bouchers one of the best finishers ever. Plus he does a much better job behind the stumps than Uthappa. Taylors been in terrible form with the bat, finally got 20 odd today but he just hasn't looked comfortable.

You can't have Van der Merwe in there. Kallis is going to captain after KP leaves, that's one spot gone.

He got 31 today and 35 in the last match so there goes your theory right out the window.

You don't drop a guy like Ryder in the form he's in either but they had no problems doing that now did they?

Bouchers a better batsman.

Users who are viewing this thread