IPL 7th Match: Mumbai Indians v Rajasthan Royals

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Mumbai Indians v Rajasthan Royals at Durban

Cricinfo probables

Mumbai Indians (probable) 1 Sanath Jayasuriya, 2 Sachin Tendulkar (capt.), 3 Shikhar Dhawan, 4 JP Duminy, 5 Dwayne Bravo, 6 Abhishek Nayar, 7 Harbhajan Singh, 8 Zaheer Khan, 9 Pinal Shah (wk), 10 Lasith Malinga, 11 Dhawal Kulkarni/Rohan Raje.

Rajasthan Royals
(probable) 1 Graeme Smith, 2 Swapnil Asnodkar, 3 Niraj Patel/anybody, 4 Tyron Henderson, 5 Ysuf Pathan, 6 Dimitri Mascarenhas, 7 Ravindra jadeja, 8 Shane Warne (capt.), 9 Mahesh Rawat (wk), 10 Munaf Patel, 11 Kamran Khan.

Cricinfo preview

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
what's the question mate? anyway,i assume that you are expecting us to comment and thus i'll do so as follows-
i still believe that rajasthan royals is the second weakest team in the IPL (after KXIP) and mumbai indians,the strongest along with the CSK.so,i think today,the mumbai indians are virtually going to remove the tag "royals" from the RR and make them work like ordinary hard workers devoid of the royal pervileges for the rest of the tournament.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Mumbai ftw. I said it so easily but it wont be as easy as that, you can bet me for that. This match has no favourites. Both the teams have excellent sqaud and anyone can win. If Sachin and Jayasuriya fire, Mumbai win. If they don't, Mumbai lose.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know what is going around though looks like Rajastan is still favorites to win. Betfair is giving damn good odds on Mumbai to win and after a long time 40 bugs on Mumbai. I hope they don't disappoint me.

naresh091

International Cricketer
They must play Dhawal instead of Raje.He was bowling loose in the match against us.Hayden thrashed all round the park.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah Dhawal could be handy today and also play Takawale instead of Pinal Shah as the former is a very handy bastman and a good keeper.

sashidharan

Club Captain
Ya Dhawal and Takawale can be played today and i am sure that mumbai will win for sure if there is no rain.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Mumbai will win easily. Get Smith out and Royals batting is over.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
This should end up as a tie; :D

TENDULKAR VS WARNE! Must watch or you lost the chance!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
This rain is gay. It has ruined too many matches already. Switch it to England, quick. It's sunny :cool:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
it will be 5-5 over game. Pathan can win it then.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
We`d rather have this one abandoned than play some crap 5-5 match.T20 is short as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread