7th June: Supersoakers v Warriors

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
od_sup-war.gif

@ Old Wetford

The season opener is finally here, with the Supersoakers taking on the Warriors, the OD champions last year.

NOTE: This match will not go ahead if both teams do not lodge their final lists for the season in the stickyed thread today.

Both sides must post their teams by Sunday, 10:00am GMT. Supersoakers have the pitch choice.

The two champion teams from last year. We'll beat you guys at your own game!

This is it Warriors, time to own and let the game speak! :)

Thats obvious... ;) Finally we are having chance to stretch ourselves and get back to the business. It's been a long vacation really. :p

A) Already posted our squad in the sticky thread
B) Gonna be a nice way to start our season with a win against the most unpopular side:

Pitch Condition: Excellent

1. Adyhorn
2. Covvy
3. Will_NA
4. Highlander999 (C)
5. Hooper
6. Xuzuno (wk)
7. Skater
8. Griffo (vc)
9. NP10
10. Wolf
11. Giggity Giggity

Ahh, nice to be back in the team. Come on Soakers

Yay, it's starting again. An excellent pitch, it should be a high scoring match.

Hmm I'm starting in a different position. Will be interesting how i go. We've got a first-class team.

So the season is abt to start I wonder if I will be starting this one but i hope to carry the form that I produce at the end of last season...GO Warrios!!!

I dont know our playing XI but Im in thats confirmed. ;)

Warriors Lineup

Karachi_Xpress
Kshitiz_Indian
Cricketman
shan111
Surendar
WORLD CHAMPIONS
gudduthemaster
vaibhav_mehta
Pakistani Army
Abhas
scion_sid

Apologies go out to Viral and shantanu who both miss out this match, but will surely be back next match! :)

I just realised we have no all rounders in the team whatsoever, so we'll see who decides to change. But as it stands atm, the players above have the player types posted in the thread.

Go Warriors, lets get our first win onboard here! :)

Shantanu misses more games than he plays in. He is Kambli off our team.

Ooooh only one spinner...it won't feel like playing for the Soakers!

The main thing in which we have to concentrate is, " Getting off from the holiday mood! ". ( Especially WC :spy )

Good luck guys :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread