Requests Accepted ...

How Are My Works ?

• Good

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Brother Check the spelling of England You have put D insted of G and the name should be in Center with a bigger font rest everythig fine

----------

Kolhi Looks 90% realistic

In different colours..?? do you mean other colors than the original one @gurmeet negi and irfan pathan face is realistic but model is not suitable for him and we can't edit the model...

I like ur texture work on Irfan but the problem with the face is, u used the wrong model for him.That model has a long nose and don't have a round head like of Pathan now.

Please Release Scotland and Canada t20 and odi kits soon

----------

Please Release Scotland and Canada t20 and odi kits soon and need Australia Latest t20 Kit

121503d1396517459-hanish-creations-england-odi-t20-kit-v2-virat-kohli-face-preview-irfan-pathan-face-previews.png

Bro when you post him with helmet he little looks as pathan but now it looks as afridi.

121563d1396609175-hanish-creations-england-odi-t20-kit-v2-virat-kohli-face-preview-virat-kohli-face-previews.png

Nice work, but his hair is not looking good.

Thanks for all the comments and @Akhil 12 only the texture is mine you can change the hairstyle. @gurmeet negi u will have to wait I not yet started making the kits so it will take some time. @Nikhil V thank you and u suggest any model

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread