Requests Accepted Ashes Cricket 2009 Ground-Ads : Pitch Ads for ENGLISH Summer Released !

How did you find my first work on Ashes Cricket 2009 ?

• Fair Enough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• How do you rate my works ?

• Total voters

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here are some previous pitch-ads which I didn't release properly; I've combined them all in a .zip file.
The following ads are there :

1. Natwest :eng:
2. ANZ :nz:
3. Commonwealth Bank :aus:
4.KFC :aus:
5. KFC Mini-Cricket :saf:

Attachments

• Pitch_Ads.zip
    212 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
@Life Warrior

Here is your request for the PayTM pitch ad ! Sorry for being so darn late, buddy. I just completely forgot about it; and saw it just two days ago....:(

Attachments

• India_PayTM.rar
    73 KB · Views: 25

Oswald

School Cricketer
Is this thread still open for requests, admin? Just confirming because many have been closed in recent months.

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Is this thread still open for requests, admin? Just confirming because many have been closed in recent months.
Yes bud, I'm open for requests. For the past few months I'd to go abroad for study purposes, hence being inactive from the forum for a considerably long time. But I'm home right now, so I shall be able to work on them for now.

Last edited:

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Will make the pitch-ads of the Border-Gavaskar Trophy 2020-21 (ODIs, Tests, and iT20s).

It will be a great help if someone can send me the image of 'Vodafone 5G' logo! @Life Warrior

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Hey Toby, I've been secretly working on a new release of the Ashes 2019 Mod which is going to fix and improve a hell of a lot of things that annoyed/disappointed me when I finally had the chance to play it through a few times as well as some pretty huge new features to make the game more enjoyable and realistic too. Just wondering if you had any interest/time to take some load off of me and perhaps do a little bit of graphic design work as there are some graphics inside the stadiums (like advertisements etc) that could be changed/improved.

No worries if you don't fancy it but with such a huge Mod and still so much to finish some help would be nice. Oh - I figured for the next release it will be fine to add the ODI & T20 Kits as well that you requested a long time ago and I said no at the time :D Would you be so kind as to locate the best available versions of the 2019 Kits for me please?

Shout out to anyone else that has some skills and wants to contribute to the Ashes 2019 Mod, send me a PM here. Eventually I will also be looking at updating/replacing sound & commentary files as well so if you're into working with audio there is a massive project available there :lol

Last edited:

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Toby, I've been secretly working on a new release of the Ashes 2019 Mod which is going to fix and improve a hell of a lot of things that annoyed/disappointed me when I finally had the chance to play it through a few times as well as some pretty huge new features to make the game more enjoyable and realistic too. Just wondering if you had any interest/time to take some load off of me and perhaps do a little bit of graphic design work as there are some graphics inside the stadiums (like advertisements etc) that could be changed/improved.

No worries if you don't fancy it but with such a huge Mod and still so much to finish some help would be nice. Oh - I figured for the next release it will be fine to add the ODI & T20 Kits as well that you requested a long time ago and I said no at the time :D Would you be so kind as to locate the best available versions of the 2019 Kits for me please?

Shout out to anyone else that has some skills and wants to contribute to the Ashes 2019 Mod, send me a PM here. Eventually I will also be looking at updating/replacing sound & commentary files as well so if you're into working with audio there is a massive project available there :lol
Oh jeez mate, doesn't THAT sound amazing? I'd love to assist you in whatever way I can! Been playing this game for 7 years and this is still the best cricket game so far. :yes

I can work on the ground-ads of course, and as for the stadium ad-boards- I haven't really tried them before; but surely I can. Or any other aspect may it be! Just tell me whenever you're free. And about the kits, @Life Warrior had made so many quality kits for, I think, almost all the international teams. We can surely use them (with his permission of course, but its not like he's saying NO)! Or if we need any other kit or stuff, he's the best in business (hope he can help). :D

Last but not the least, COMMENTARY? Woah, can we edit those too?! Sounds fantastic. I somewhere saw that we can also edit players' cut-scenes too, so editing the commentary may well be possible too. Or even the stadium music for LOI games! Never really thought that deep...

Anyways, like I mentioned; feel free to tell me how I can help. And hopefully there are a few great guys around too, who can assist in this project you're working on. Your ASHES CRICKET 2019 mod was already a masterpiece; hope we can go a step further and make THIS one possible too. Cheers! :wave

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Oh jeez mate, doesn't THAT sound amazing? I'd love to assist you in whatever way I can! Been playing this game for 7 years and this is still the best cricket game so far. :yes

I can work on the ground-ads of course, and as for the stadium ad-boards- I haven't really tried them before; but surely I can. Or any other aspect may it be! Just tell me whenever you're free. And about the kits, @Life Warrior had made so many quality kits for, I think, almost all the international teams. We can surely use them (with his permission of course, but its not like he's saying NO)! Or if we need any other kit or stuff, he's the best in business (hope he can help). :D

Last but not the least, COMMENTARY? Woah, can we edit those too?! Sounds fantastic. I somewhere saw that we can also edit players' cut-scenes too, so editing the commentary may well be possible too. Or even the stadium music for LOI games! Never really thought that deep...

Anyways, like I mentioned; feel free to tell me how I can help. And hopefully there are a few great guys around too, who can assist in this project you're working on. Your ASHES CRICKET 2019 mod was already a masterpiece; hope we can go a step further and make THIS one possible too. Cheers! :wave

Glad I'm not the only one who still can't move on from this game. Just wish Codemasters would open source it so we could really add new features like DRS, Reverse Sweeps, Ramp Shots etc. Or even better, they would develop a new version based on the original keeping the core game mechanics the same. The Big Ant game is decent but It's also missing something that AC09 has in terms of atmosphere and the right blend of pick-up-and-play ease whilst needing time to really master batting & bowling. The fielding with the coloured rings is perfect too, wish they would just copy that, simple enough if you are concentrated but you can still mess up if not. Oh and the commentary in the newer games is awful, so jagged and unnatural, that was one of my biggest surprises that these new cricket games actually have worse commentary than AC09! AC09's commentary isn't even that good, basically no commentary related to the state of the actual test match itself which sucks too, I completed a run chase of 495 to win the third test and the series recently and was down to my last wicket pair and there was absolutely no mention of the chase whatsoever - just suddenly a short comment saying we won the match at the end lol... Oh well, despite all its flaws and missing features (variable/real weather and being rained off randomly would be nice too huh? As would simulated injuries/concussion substitutes) AC09 is still the most enjoyable cricket game to play in my opinion and that's why I decided to invest a bit more time into doing everything else that's actually possible to do to improve and finish the Mod.

My plans for the commentary are basically to replace some of the longer sound bites with newer more interesting discussions, ideally ones from 2019 around the time of the series and perhaps some of the other shorter sound bites regarding runs/wickets/boundaries etc too - I would like to add in some fresh commentators as well. Thinking: Atherton, Vaughan, Swann, Bumble, Hussain maybe even KP, feel free to let me know if you have any other suggestions, maybe i missed someone or there are other sounds that would be good to modify I haven't thought of yet. Earlier I was thinking about adding the Barmy Army chant into the crowd noise sometimes but I don't believe they sing it in England since they are a touring group. I'd like to replace some of the player calls as well like: "Catch" with Joe Root saying: "Catch That".

I will be in contact soon regarding ideas for some graphics.

Cheers mate & sorry for hijacking your topic.

:cheers

Last edited:

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Glad I'm not the only one who still can't move on from this game. Just wish Codemasters would open source it so we could really add new features like DRS, Reverse Sweeps, Ramp Shots etc. Or even better, they would develop a new version based on the original keeping the core game mechanics the same. The Big Ant game is decent but It's also missing something that AC09 has in terms of atmosphere and the right blend of pick-up-and-play ease whilst needing time to really master batting & bowling. The fielding with the coloured rings is perfect too, wish they would just copy that, simple enough if you are concentrated but you can still mess up if not. Oh and the commentary in the newer games is awful, so jagged and unnatural, that was one of my biggest surprises that these new cricket games actually have worse commentary than AC09! AC09's commentary isn't even that good, basically no commentary related to the state of the actual test match itself which sucks too, I completed a run chase of 495 to win the third test and the series recently and was down to my last wicket pair and there was absolutely no mention of the chase whatsoever - just suddenly a short comment saying we won the match at the end lol... Oh well, despite all its flaws and missing features (variable/real weather and being rained off randomly would be nice too huh? As would simulated injuries/concussion substitutes) AC09 is still the most enjoyable cricket game to play in my opinion and that's why I decided to invest a bit more time into doing everything else that's actually possible to do to improve and finish the Mod.

My plans for the commentary are basically to replace some of the longer sound bites with newer more interesting discussions, ideally ones from 2019 around the time of the series and perhaps some of the other shorter sound bites regarding runs/wickets/boundaries etc too - I would like to add in some fresh commentators as well. Thinking: Atherton, Vaughan, Swann, Bumble, Hussain maybe even KP, feel free to let me know if you have any other suggestions, maybe i missed someone or there are other sounds that would be good to modify I haven't thought of yet. Earlier I was thinking about adding the Barmy Army chant into the crowd noise sometimes but I don't believe they sing it in England since they are a touring group. I'd like to replace some of the player calls as well like: "Catch" with Joe Root saying: "Catch That".

I will be in contact soon regarding ideas for some graphics.

Cheers mate & sorry for hijacking your topic.

:cheers
Absolutely spot on, mate. However 'buggy' and 'full of flaws' AC 09 may be, it's just simply a notch above all the other cricket games. BIG ANT GAMES are good, no disrespect to it whatsoever, but they don't 'woosh' me. The mechanics being the prime reason- no realistic feeling as such. I love how I have to always keep improving my batting at the hardest difficulty in AC 09. I always find something new to add to my skillset, which ain't the case with many other games. And the commentary in Cricket 19/Ashes Cricket, it is so darn unnatural. Sounds more like cutscenes. With the kind of base Transmission Games had put into this wonderful old game, I think they could well have gone ahead to make some more incredible cricket games! It's a shame really that the company had to shut down. AC 09 had limited features (no county championship, no full-fledged world-cup or other tournaments, limited stadiums). With several more minor features (even if we keep the 'base' same), like the dynamic weather conditions you mentioned, as well as a few modern batting strokes, few more bowling actions, electronic ad-boards, more stadiums, more flexibility in player customizations (rosters, faces, etc.), DRS; it would've been fascinating, no?! But alas, that ain't happening.

Your plans for improving the commentary part actually sounds quite possible (and great, of course). And the player calls- THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. So we'd be needing the clips, right? We can also edit the crowd music then! "Noice Garrrryyyyyy" would add a bit of flavor too :P And the graphics part- that's pretty achievable. Guess we can work on it without any issues. :cheers

Its actually fantastic to still be able to find blokes like me who love this good-old game just as much! The love for it just never goes down. That too after playing all the newer cricket video games that've been made post 2009. Phew, that's pretty unexplainable. P.S. don't you worry about my 'topic' mate - haha. Cheers! Open to conversations anytime :)

Toby

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
How to add it brother please tell me
Here is a list of "number-types", each of which resembles a particular stadium.
Type 22 - Antigua
Type 19 - Brit Oval
Type 12 - Harare
Type 09 - Cape Town
Type 13 - Johannesburg
Type 29 - Jamaica
Type 14 - Karachi
Type 30 - Leeds
Type 06 - Auckland
Type 31 - Cardiff
Type 16 - Melbourne
Type 21 - Sydney