MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Wow Matt! Your works are marvelous, here too.
Thanks, but there most likely won't be any more of them. AC09 is a pain to work with to mod, especially because of how I have to exit the game and start it again to make any changes, with Cricket 07 I can swap out overlays on the fly to make modifications.

That alone speeds the process up massively.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Thanks, but there most likely won't be any more of them. AC09 is a pain to work with to mod, especially because of how I have to exit the game and start it again to make any changes, with Cricket 07 I can swap out overlays on the fly to make modifications.

That alone speeds the process up massively.

So you mean you will not make any more creations except Cricket 07 creations?

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Well well, I was thinking to try a hand on modding here too but I think I should rather stay away and enjoy other people's creations as it seems pretty tough and time-consuming and boring stuff to mod this game, is it?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I get occasional questions about the mods I did for AC09 - so to help anyone left working on the game, I've uploaded my work folder containing everything I've done for AC09. I haven't touched these files in nearly a year now, so I can't answer questions on what files were doing what, etc. You'll need to rely on figuring out what I was trying to do and what files work.

The licence is as per my other AC09 downloads - you can do anything you like provided credit is given.

In exchange I just ask that no one ask me any questions about AC09 editing, I'm long since finished trying and can't remember what I was doing.

Download at: http://www.planetcricket.org/files/mattw/ac09mod.7z (17.2 MB)

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for that!

TheW

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks Matt!
This is a huge help
I tweaked around with your xml and am on the verge of a good IPL Overlay