.:ZaxWorks:. See My First AC09 Bat; SG RSD ELITE - Previews

Thats a great news mate... Will love to see a unexpected huge batpack here.. We are here to support you... :cheers

I have never been into the bats since 'that' thing happened. But, can we really add more than 30 bats in the game? I never knew it. Can you please explain?

we here, don't have files with .fsh as in c07. as we release bats with a random name here, in dds format, the downloader can add 30 bats of his liking, later after playing with all those 30, he can try out the rest.

but...
wouldn't this seem difficult?!

ur kits are too good its too impressive
can u release odi kits as well and can u make this bat i know there is new one but i want only one :O
and can u edit commentators as i want ravi shastri's and harsha's commentary

46-95-large.jpg

your asking about Shakespeare to a kid just learnt upto 'M' in the alphabet! :facepalm

we here, don't have files with .fsh as in c07. as we release bats with a random name here, in dds format, the downloader can add 30 bats of his liking, later after playing with all those 30, he can try out the rest.
Ah, I see. As you said, it will be a difficult task and won't really please you too as a maker. I'd recommend, if you're going to do any bats for this game, select the most used 30 bats and release as a pack.

what about only 30 bats from 0nly 2012 range then?

am i showing any false quality!? :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread