Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

adhil7

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey please its all in different names i dont know how to install game crahes:mad

Johnny777

School Cricketer
PLease give me instruction

Space for me to add more files ......

i have big editor 1.0v
i dont understand where which text pack is located at i really want to install the indian odi kit please give me clear instruction step by step where to go to install each text pack
i shall be greatful if you can

Amy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Can u just help me how to use it I cannot understand how to use BIG editor of AC 09. I have followed the tutorial also

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can u just help me how to use it I cannot understand how to use BIG editor of AC 09. I have followed the tutorial also

*For Kits Only, Will Give Tutorial On Other Things Too.

First Download http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...loads-forum/ac09-big-editor-v1-0-a-62002.html To Edit AC09 Files.

Download Any Kit.

It Will Have "Shirt", "Pant/Leg", "Helmet", "Numbering", "Cap", "Pads" (Batting Pads/Wicket Keeping Pads) .

Run The Big Editor and Go To Characters/Kits & Open Any Team Folder (Example : India, Australia, England, Etc).

Select Any Format (Example : ODI, T20, Test & Never Select World Cup).

Go To
Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Shirts/Generic/Longsleeve/Shirt_Sleeves_Long.texpack/Shirt_Sleeves_Long_d.dds
Replace Shirt Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Legs/Generic/Legs/Legs.texpack/Legs_d.dds
Replace Pant/Legs Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Headwear/Generic/Helmet/Helmet.texpack/Helmet_d.dds
Replace Helmet Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Headwear/Generic/Cap/(Format's Name).texpack/(Format's Name)_d.dds
Replace Cap Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Pads/Select Any Folder In It/(Format's Name).texpack/(Format)_d.dds
Replace Batting Pads Image.

Go To
AC09/Characters/Kits/(Team)/(Format)/Keeper/Pads/Select Any Folder In It/(Format's Name).texpack/(Format)_d.dds
Replace WicketKeeping Pads Image.

Note : If The Downloaded Kit Has 2 OR 1 Pads In It, You Have To Replace All Pads In Folder Of Keeper/Pads & Pads, If The Kit Have Any File Named "Read Me" Read It Carefully.

*Click On Replace Button To Replace Any File.

Hope This Helps. :D

Last edited:

Amy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Many many thanks for helping me

Is it possible to edit async.big.w32 in one system and then paste it in my system after editing

Last edited:

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Many many thanks for helping me

Is it possible to edit async.big.w32 in one system and then paste it in my system after editing
Yes, it is possible but don't forget to copy 'My Games' for as it contains all the roster files.

rahulvrm16

Club Cricketer
how to install these bat packs and kits in ac09.. which directry pls telll me.....

Amy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I did it as you have told me to replace the shirt or pant but it is showing file is corrupted what to do:noway

Amy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have downloaded 12 international kits for 12 international Teams from a modding site(Modding Innovation Studios) but when I extracted it some are in .fsh files but mostly in .png(image file).Is it still possible to replace the old kits with new ones using BIG EDITOR. :)

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I have downloaded 12 international kits for 12 international Teams from a modding site(Modding Innovation Studios) but when I extracted it some are in .fsh files but mostly in .png(image file).Is it still possible to replace the old kits with new ones using BIG EDITOR. :)
No. The files which you have downloaded are for Ea Sports Cricket 07. They are not compatible for AC09.

Amy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
OK Many Thanks for helping Now I have downloaded from Biggs Kits & Misc Works v 2.0 but the problem is they are also all image files. Please tell me how to replace .DDS files with .png files.
I tried to replace the DDS files with the .png files it is showing FIle corrupted. Please help
Should I convert it to .dds files then replace it ????

Last edited:

SRT

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
OK Many Thanks for helping Now I have downloaded from Biggs Kits & Misc Works v 2.0 but the problem is they are also all image files. Please tell me how to replace .DDS files with .png files.
I tried to replace the DDS files with the .png files it is showing FIle corrupted. Please help
Should I convert it to .dds files then replace it ????
No need, you have to replace '.png' files. '.dds' files may corrupt the game, the Re-Download the BIG-Editor and your problem will be solved. Big-Editor always replaces any image file with existing '.dds' file.

Users who are viewing this thread