Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

tahmidzaman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have download the India Kit, but how to install them? And please also make Pakistan Kit'

themens

School Cricketer
I saw that pakistan kit on the CA 500 download, it is great are you going to release that?

Avais

School Cricketer
Your kits are awesome, I must say that these are the best kits made so far for ashes 2009, please make World Cup Kits for all teams..!! and Pakistan's 2010 kit..!!

You haven't released anything for so long..!! Come up again with something more exciting..!!

Last edited:

toocooljonty

School Cricketer
Looks superb. Just tried the India ODI Kit ad it works flawlessly. But i have a small question. Can these files be used to replace the T20 Kits too ? Because i tried that (By replacing the files from your India 1.1 Kit in the T20 folder in the .big file) and in game, the kit appears just as a flashing colour, but the ODI kit looks fine. AM i doing anything wrong ?

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Looks superb. Just tried the India ODI Kit ad it works flawlessly. But i have a small question. Can these files be used to replace the T20 Kits too ? Because i tried that (By replacing the files from your India 1.1 Kit in the T20 folder in the .big file) and in game, the kit appears just as a flashing colour, but the ODI kit looks fine. AM i doing anything wrong ?
because that indias kit is for odi only. you just need to click on the import option in big editor 0.1 and import all the files it work perfectly for odi .but to replace those files to t20 kit you need to extract the .dds files from the big editor of india odi kit. replacing direct textpack files to t20 kit will not works you will get those flashing color

toocooljonty

School Cricketer
because that indias kit is for odi only. you just need to click on the import option in big editor 0.1 and import all the files it work perfectly for odi .but to replace those files to t20 kit you need to extract the .dds files from the big editor of india odi kit. replacing direct textpack files to t20 kit will not works you will get those flashing color

Ahh. Got it. Thanks.

blackdon1

School Cricketer
how do i add bats in ashes 09 with the big editor latest version

lalarath

Club Captain
Hello guys..I am a newbie to Ashes cricket..
Can any one tell me how to add these kits to the game..:facepalm
Plz guys.. I need it badly..

Users who are viewing this thread