Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so Happy!! Excellent

Last edited:

myg

School Cricketer
can someone please give me a tutorial on making faces.(for personel use)

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Why didnt you make a Pakistan kit? :ninja

The Pakistanis keep on changing their kits. So its just not feasible to make it for them. For example look at the brilliant kits made by SRK, they are of Dark Green color & now Pak has turned to florescent green kits. Its going to be tough to keep up with them. Plus i have my own personal reasons.

Most importantly Legend is gonna be making them so you dont need to worry about them at all.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
I think he is telling this to me but he forgot to add viral:p
ya he is .
Pakistani And England They Keep On Changing There Jersey .I Thing They Are Uncomfortable With Their Jersey So They Requesting To Change Their Jersey For Each Series

Last edited:

a_malik7

School Cricketer
Adidas ST is just awesome :clap

a_malik7 added 6 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

The Pakistanis keep on changing their kits. So its just not feasible to make it for them. For example look at the brilliant kits made by SRK, they are of Dark Green color & now Pak has turned to florescent green kits. Its going to be tough to keep up with them. Plus i have my own personal reasons.

Most importantly Legend is gonna be making them so you dont need to worry about them at all.

alright. thanks for the bats and other kits. :)

Users who are viewing this thread