Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
teamkabookalogo.png

Dear Friends, We are happy to bring to you a fine collection of AC09 Graphical mods that shall change the look & feel of your game in a nice & polished manner . As a result of laborious hard work we are releasing a set of AC09 Graphical Mods consisting of Team Kits , Player Bats , Player Faces & Well Detailed Stadium Mods

Before I divulge any more details of the release of things I'd like to give my thanks to AbBh who's sheer genius made it all possible.

Now getting back to business .....

As of Now , I am releasing kits & bats in a very slow & phased out manner. This is so as many of these kits were initially made on OCT 2009 for my personal use but now many team kits have changed in some way or other during the last 2 months. Also now the kits will be refined until they become 100% accurate to what we see on our TV sets.

Please take into note that the kits have been made for & tested only on Beta 2 version of the game. If you are facing problems while using the Vanilla version or Beta 1 version , I'd recommend you to upgrade to Beta 2.

Team Kits

indiakit11preview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-23

Download India ODI/T20 Kit 1.1

( Arm Band Removed , Sahara Flag Added to Logo, Text at Back of Pant, Texpack Format )

england2010odikit.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-02-21

Download: England 2010 ODI Kit

(New Sponsor Logo,Better Kit Colour ( a real ROYAL Blue ),Shifting & Elongating of Adidas stripes on the shoulder,Shifting of the Adidas & ECB Logo, Moved 'England' text on the Upper back of the shirt to the lower back)

westindiespreview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-02-22

Download: West Indies 2010 ODI Kit

southafricapreview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-02-24

Download: South Africa 2010 ODI/T20 Kit

( Corrected Arm Band, Kit Color Fixed, Helmet Color Darkened, Hi-Res South Africa Cricket Logo, Texpack Format )

newzealandpreview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-01

Download: New Zealand ODI Kit

scotlandpreview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-02

Download: Scotland ODI Kit

irelandpreview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-02

Download: Ireland ODI Kit

zimbabwepreview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-02

Download: Zimbabwe ODI Kit

bangladeshpreview.jpg

By kabooka at 2010-01-02

Download: Bangladesh ODI Kit

Bats​

Download: Kookaburra 2010 Batpack

adidasst.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: Adidas ST

adidaspellara.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: Adidas Pellara 2010

adidaslibro.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

: Download: Adidas Libro Elite

herohonda.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: Hero Honda

reebokl.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: Reebok Skipper

ssranger.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: SS Ranger

pumairidium.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: Puma Iridium

pumavendatta.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: Puma Vendetta

slazengerv3.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: Slazenger V3 Elite 2010

ca10000.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: CA 10000

ca5000.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-30

Download: CA 5000

---------------------------------------------

Now, Kindly make a note that all files attached for download not to be modified by you or by anyone in any manner. Also note that all files are Password Protected.

The Password for all given Files is : Jai Hind

Please be patient : Don't PM me saying asking me to give you those files which haven't been released yet. For I myself haven't got a chance to use em personally.

----------------------------------------------

Wall of Shame :

It is very disturbing to see that saqib nodi has openly palagarised my work in his thread over here : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...um/ashes-cricket-2009-special-bats-62304.html

As a deterrent , I annonce that none of my other works shall be released unless he is strictly dealt with.

I being an artist am very possessive about my own creations & I truly hate theives who like to steal things that have been painstakingly created by others after hours of hard work.

It takes nothing for me to keep all my hard work to myself & not to share it . I share it with others so that they can appreciate & enjoy it , but it gives nobody the right to copy it.

Attachments

• India ODI-T20 Kit.rar
    319 KB · Views: 3,745
  • South Africa ODI-T20 Kit.rar
    383.3 KB · Views: 1,801
  • England ODI Kit.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,703
  • New Zealand ODI Kit.rar
    254 KB · Views: 2,675
  • Scotland ODI Kit.rar
    490 KB · Views: 1,553
  • Ireland ODI Kit.rar
    236.2 KB · Views: 1,474
  • Bangladesh ODI Kit.rar
    373.8 KB · Views: 2,027
  • Zimbabwe ODI Kit.rar
    284.6 KB · Views: 1,700
  • India 1.1.rar
    519.3 KB · Views: 4,142
  • South Africa 1.1.rar
    616.7 KB · Views: 827
Last edited:

Max Peters

Club Captain
Those kits are awesome man. I saw them on that other Ashes Cricket 09 forum you posted in. Anyway, where are the Sri Lankan kits you had posted. By the way you can't post any of these for downloads or else you'll get banned.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Space for me to add more files ......

Attachments

• South Africa 2010 ODI Kit.rar
    569.1 KB · Views: 1,541
  • West Indies 2010 ODI Kit.rar
    491.2 KB · Views: 1,826
  • England 2010 ODI Kit.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,878
  • Kabookaburra Batpack.rar
    541 KB · Views: 1,339
Last edited:

akib

School Cricketer
where is Bangldesh kits ?
and are u makin this kits for both the formats like 20-20 and ODI

D

Dutch

Very nice! Is there any news on when things can start to be uploaded? Has this copyright thing moved forward at all??

Max Peters

Club Captain
I'm pretty sure it hasn't, so we'll have to wait quite a while until thats fixed. For now, all we can do is admire his work.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
As WHM said elsewhere the complication is that AbBh doesn't want to spend a long time on it when the exe will change if and when there is a patch.
We're all going to have to be patient I'm afraid.

Mad Snake

International Coach
fantastic mate! loved every it of them NZ is perfect and WI blending etc is done perfectly

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Many thanks to all those who have appreciated my work. I hope we soon have a legal workaround for sharing all these mods.

----------

As WHM said elsewhere the complication is that AbBh doesn't want to spend a long time on it when the exe will change if and when there is a patch.
We're all going to have to be patient I'm afraid.

I myself wish that a legal way for browsing through these file formats is found soon.

where is Bangldesh kits ?
and are u makin this kits for both the formats like 20-20 and ODI

Bangladesh kits are on their way , but i need to make a few other kits before them. Also note , that even T20 & Test kits will be made, so far im concentrating only on ODI Kits .

Are you a doctor?

LOL :laugh

---------

Anyways , i need suggestions.

I wish to know , what should i do with the ROW XI, Codemasters XI & Transmission XI ? vI was thinking maybe i could make a Marylebone Cricket Club kit for Transmission XI & a ICC World XI kit for ROW XI. But what should i do for Codemasters XI ? I need suggestions , so that i can continue with my work.

Once again, Thanks to All.

Users who are viewing this thread