Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

The tri color strip on indian shirt is too thin in my opinion. One of my friend(F4rrukh) made this kit. Its still incomplete but you can see the tri color in his kit and the color of the kit resembles the original one.

Rest of your kits are very good.

Point Taken , ill post an updated Indian kit on the first page by tomorrow

New Zealand T20 Kit​

Now, i know that this isnt perfect, but it should get the job done, at least for now.

This is also awesome buddy....... well done:hpraise:banana2 can i have those patches plz i hell booooooooored of seeing the dirty kits of AC09

help me

can u plz help me how to make kits plz and plz send me the kit template

satish1983 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

New Zealand T20 Kit​

Now, i know that this isnt perfect, but it should get the job done, at least for now.

how to create kits and plz send me the template

I understand the legal/illegal restrictions here but almost everyone who'll be using the patch over here already have a legit copy. Protection is used so that people buy legit copies and pirated copies cannot be used. Since we paid for our copies I don't know how we can't remove the protection now to use the mods but no offence to developers whose hard-earned money goes to the pockets of pirates I'm just impatient for mods the brilliant work of expert modders here is tempting me.

onikrulz added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

I noticed you put up the Kenyan kit on the Codemasters forum Kabooka, try the Bangladesh one, you'd be pleasing someone from the country I wouldn't want them left out since I'm from there. I like the kits by the way it'll change my entire gameplay experience.

May the patching be legalized!

I noticed you put up the Kenyan kit on the Codemasters forum Kabooka, try the Bangladesh one, you'd be pleasing someone from the country I wouldn't want them left out since I'm from there. I like the kits by the way it'll change my entire gameplay experience.

Here, is your kit amigo, have fun once its released :happy

Bangladesh ODI Kit​

Nice kits. What I love about your kits is that they have that real look and feel to them. Keep up the good work.

South Africa ODI Kit , do not confuse with the T20 Kit.

Ha ha ha you got the details and logos even I can't manage those man you rock thanks a lot. Codemasters please legalize the modding already

Have to say love the kits although is it possible to change the fern on the Blackcaps shirt to the proper logo please ?

211V-Bk0vVL._AA280_.jpg

Support-BCs-178x117.jpg

Thanks heaps :)

Sure ..... not a problem at all. Give me some time & ill fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread