Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Hopefully, My Final post with One Day Kits, After this i shall tweak few of the existing kits & then move on to Test Kits.

ICC Rest of World XI​

Visualized & Made by Team Kabooka

Last edited:
Great kits mate, but I think the MCC kit will look better if it had MCC Spirit of Cricket as a sponsor instead of Barclays.

Alternative MCC XI ODI Kit let me know which one u guys find better

Last edited:
Unbelievable Stuff.Hats off to you :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

How to download,I know that at this momment it is illegal but can you please PM me the download link to this mod.

Presenting,

Asia XI ODI Kit 2 ( Can be used as T20 Kit as well )​

Now I am moving on to Test Kits. Making these is sorta Addictive ;)

Ciao

Ashes cricket 09 Test Kits Preview

Hola Amigos, Just finished with the Test Kits.

This time instead of posting a whole gamut of pictures ive decided to put a video on You Tube instead.

The Video features Australia, England, India, South Africa, West Indies, New Zealand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Scotland & Ireland.

Kindly watch the video in HQ to get a better view of things as well as you can watch the video by visiting this link :

YouTube - Ashes Cricket 09 Test Kits By Kabooka

I understand that there shall be a few niggles with these kits so please be gentle. Constructive criticism is most welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
The test kits look fantastic and can't wait to be able to use them myself. Thanks for your hard work!:)

Those kits are awesome. Just one point of criticism, not on the kits, just the video. You have only given one small preview of the Sri Lankan kit and some others. Anyway, great work. Hoping to see these kits available to download some day.

Codies must be receiving phone threats by now 'to allow mods release or else......' :p:rtfl

You can try making kit like Manchester United or Liverpool maybe. You r the best guy to know more than me, right??? by the way good job with rest of the kits and when are we be able to download those wonderful things???

Users who are viewing this thread