Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

They shall be available for download , when a legal way of importing them into the game is found :facepalm

Hmmm.... Manchester United & Liverpool Playing cricket ........ I need Dutchad's Expert comments on this one :laugh

Though i personally fell that they will look uber stupid playing cricket or so. But yeah , making Football, Basketball, Hockey, Badminton, Tennis, Kabaddi, Kho Kho, Lukka Chippi, Staapu etc. kits for Cricket players is no problem for me at all :sarcasm

They shall be available for download , when a legal way of importing them into the game is found :facepalm

Hmmm.... Manchester United & Liverpool Playing cricket ........ I need Dutchad's Expert comments on this one :laugh

Though i personally fell that they will look uber stupid playing cricket or so. But yeah , making Football, Basketball, Hockey, Badminton, Tennis, Kabaddi, Kho Kho, Lukka Chippi, Staapu etc. kits for Cricket players is no problem for me at all :sarcasm

LOL. :laugh :rtfl

Good one Kabooka

Tried My Hand at making Team Logos. Now these are not as awesome as what SRK does, but i feel that they offer a clean & simple outlook as well.

Comments or suggestions would be welcome as I'm not final with these team logos as of now . So if there is a constructive change it can be easily incorporated into these logos.

think the Australia back should be dark green and lower then drop shadow a bit :) like the rest though maybe drop the drop shadow on the ICC one as well. good work mate

good work mate

I'd be tempted to remove the backgrounds entirely with a transparency mask. They all look a bit 'different' at the moment, like there is no similar style going through them, but they're still pretty good.

Well done on owning a mac by the way, I thought I was the only one on here!

hey your kits are awsome.when you gonna release them ?

can anyone tell me how do i install these kits in the game.......

Ive been away for a while , got some hardcore modeling to do ...... anyways made a few Bats :

Indian Bat Pack

Sachin Tendulkar's New Unbranded Adidas
Reebok Skipper
Virender Sehwag's Hero Honda

Kindly excuse the inconclusive screenshots, the Bats shall be well presented in the upcoming Mega Mod Pack Video

Last edited:
Well all I can say is awesome. The logos look great and so do the bats.

Excellent work my friend. I just love the bats. There is one screenshot there that is particulary beautiful: the bat looks very real. Excellent stuff.

Personally I'd like you to see you step into modelling The Russian Federation Womens Underwater Naked Badmington Team kit for inclusion in this game. Now that would make me very happy! I shall see if I can find a link or two for you!:)

Users who are viewing this thread