Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

I now present to you a video showcasing the actual look & feel of the bats in the game .

Bigger version here : YouTube - Ashes Cricket 09 Bats Preview

Feel free to comment & yes if you like these holler .... Langda Tyagi Baahubali :D

Utterly superb!:)

You my friend are an artist, a true artist. I wish I had your game!:)

And, darn it, I can't help myself: I shall holler: Langda Tyagi Baahubali

(Hope it is not rude!)

Last edited by a moderator:
great visuals mate but i want to know how come you are playing with these updates patches while we cant because of licensing issue.Is there a way you have found out..
Please explain???

great visuals mate but i want to know how come you are playing with these updates patches while we cant because of licensing issue.Is there a way you have found out..
Please explain???

Currently the only way to play with these is through a program called Texmod. We are only allowed to make mods for ourselves & sharing them is illegal.

I myself am as anxious as all of you for a legal way for these kits to become available because ever since the new patch has come out ,none of my kits work :doh. So in order for me to use my kits even i need a way for Texmod to run. Apart from this we should be patient as ABBH is working on a W32 file importer & hopefully we shall be able to import our textures in the game.

I myself am as anxious as all of you for a legal way for these kits to become available because ever since the new patch has come out ,none of my kits work :doh. So in order for me to use my kits even i need a way for Texmod to run. Apart from this we should be patient as ABBH is working on a W32 file importer & hopefully we shall be able to import our textures in the game.

Looking forward to seeing that new website of yours too.... a valuable resource no doubt.

Great job Kabooka, those kits look out of this world, really dying to get my hands on them. Hoping this legal implication is done with soon, and praying you get your awesome kits to work with latest patch version, especially the one that is awaited now after the beta release. As soon as they are available for upload, I will be one of the first one to download it, really awaiting your site, hopefully, you would provide us with a link

thats awesome stuff..please tell me i can dowload in my ps3???:(

Awesome Work, Great Job Kabooka !!!! :banana2:hpraise

Just waiting to get it in my game :) :) :) :p

Do you have the Green Puma ie Mccullum and Gilchrist or is it already in the game

I believe that the green Puma has been discontinued & it is not present in the game, Not to mention I shall present more mods to this game once a legal way of modding the game is out :)

Users who are viewing this thread