Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

waiting...................

i am appreciating your work but i want to know your release date..........
pls.give me the indian odi kit alone if possible

Any word on when Kabooka would be allowed to release these awesome kits? :help

@Kabooka: Btw these really are awesome!

the stuff can only be released once a texture editor for ac09 comes out.....and i guess it'll be out in about 10-12 days time...till then you'll have to be patient

Thanks for the kits Kabooka, nice to know I am part of the secret society that gets to use them :D

the stuff can only be released once a texture editor for ac09 comes out.....and i guess it'll be out in about 10-12 days time...till then you'll have to be patient

Is that like a confirmed thing (10-12 days) or is that just guesswork at this point?

Thanks for the kits Kabooka, nice to know I am part of the secret society that gets to use them :D

Shhh , dont let the secret out about our secret society ..... you know we gotta all be covered in a shroud of secrecy regarding our super secret kits & their availability on an uber secret version of Sony PS3 ....

mannn....guess u shld start working on a cricket game of ure own....simply awesum....by the way ...can't there be player names at the back to tshirt

please make download button your AC09 mod pack :crying

Hardey added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

i am leave in gujarat. i know some english.

can ashes run in this
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel? CoreTM2 Duo Processor T6600
Intel? GM45 chipset based , 2 Inbuilt Antenna, WLAN CARD Intel 5100AGN
4GB DDR2 memory ram
500 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500M-HD - Inbuilt in GM45 chipset
Realtek ALC268 High Definition Audio controller (24-bit ADC & DAC)

mannn....guess u shld start working on a cricket game of ure own....simply awesum....by the way ...can't there be player names at the back to tshirt

I actually have something very similar in mind. Im learning animation from some brilliant minds. Maybe in a year or two i might come out with something arcadey but with very decent Graphics.

can ashes run in this
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel? CoreTM2 Duo Processor T6600
Intel? GM45 chipset based , 2 Inbuilt Antenna, WLAN CARD Intel 5100AGN
4GB DDR2 memory ram
500 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive
Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500M-HD - Inbuilt in GM45 chipset
Realtek ALC268 High Definition Audio controller (24-bit ADC & DAC)

Yes it will work , but you should consider getting a better graphics card like a 9600GT or above.

please give me logo, kit, stumps, pitch ad and bat making tutorial please....please....please

I actually have something very similar in mind. Im learning animation from some brilliant minds. Maybe in a year or two i might come out with something arcadey but with very decent Graphics.

Yes it will work , but you should consider getting a better graphics card like a 9600GT or above.

Will wait for your game.

Now please! someone tell me when this stuffs are going to be released,I mean I am waiting for a long time, every day I log on with a hope but every time get dissapointed

Users who are viewing this thread