International Roster v2.0 released (with bats)

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Maybe try changing the lineup for SA, one of the players might be corrupt. If you figure who it is let me know and I'll look into it.

wrick3000

Club Captain
Don't think any player is corrupted because When I am bowling as SA then nothing happens the game runs fine but if I bat with NZ first over from Stayne runs smooth and it just freezes before the second over starts so I totally don't have any clue who is going to bowl in the 2nd over.

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have the same problem but when I play as India. When I play against New Zealand in an ODI Tournament, if I take the first wicket or after the first over, the game stalls. Sometimes the game hangs even when the stadium crowd is being shown after the toss. I think it's probably due to corrupt player data somewhere in the NZ team's file.

EDIT: Forgot to add. This has happened only against NZ. Other teams seem to work fine. And thank goodness someone else posted the same thing. I thought my game was corrupted forever. >.<

Last edited:

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
yes something is wrong with the SA bowling squad

What exactly happens? I'm having no problems with Aussie1st roster.

It could be a player error which could be solved using the player editor.

I did have a problem when I accidentally didn't forgot to add a wicketkeeper using the player editor to the team...which caused the game to freeze and crash to desktop. But this was before Aussie1st's roster.

Viral Shah

International Coach
Roster is working Great. I just Edited the South Africa Squad and It Worked

punjabi_mc29

School Cricketer
Roster is working Great. I just Edited the South Africa Squad and It Worked

Which players did you edit from the South African team? The game crashed when I played South African when they were bowling.

punjabi_mc29 added 13 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Which players did you edit from the South African team? The game crashed when I played South African when they were bowling.

Don't worry found the problem.

If you have Charl Langeveldt in the ODI side, remove him as this what is causing the game to crash. Not sure if it crashes during a T20 or Test game.

Hope this helps.

punjabi_mc29 added 7 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

UPDATE: If you want to keep Charl Langeveldt, you will have to change the ODI stats using the player editor to stop the game crash. I've tried it and it works.

ha.lufc.rry

School Cricketer
Download

I am really struggling to download can someone run me through how plz

visha

School Cricketer
just download and extract the file and than add in your save file directory.

forbomania

School Cricketer
Anyone find that the beta patches don't work when this dat file is used? There are no edges and batsmen slog again in ODIs virtually straight away. Can anyone help please?

Last edited:

yogesharora

School Cricketer
can anyone tell me please where should i extract bats through bug editor so that they can run on my game.....

Users who are viewing this thread