Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

I always wonder whenever we talk about a LEGAL method coming out what exactly do we mean are we considering something like CODEMASTERS or TRANSMISSION allowing us to modify the game i guess they are so not letting that happen as far i see it so what other method is legal i would really love to know to clarify my confusions.

when are you going to release these kits?

Dude didn't ya read anywhere on this post this question has already been answered hundred times that nothing is getting released or there is no time frame available for the release until the legal method is out then only someone can comment on the release of kits and other related stuff.

mate please please tell me from where i can download it if you have released it :crying:help

These Kits & Bats have not been released yet. Releasing these is a non issue. What i want is a proper & legal way for releasing them.

As all would have seen that how ugly piracy is & what it has done to Transmission Games, I don't want anything to do with something that pushes the consumer to use a fixed executable. Once the time is out to release these babies in a prim & proper way , I shall be more than happy to oblige.

These Kits & Bats have not been released yet. Releasing these is a non issue. What i want is a proper & legal way for releasing them.

As all would have seen that how ugly piracy is & what it has done to Transmission Games, I don't want anything to do with something that pushes the consumer to use a fixed executable. Once the time is out to release these babies in a prim & proper way , I shall be more than happy to oblige.

If I understood correctly the first version of an editor could be coming sometime in November.

Please don't tempt us with ur kits and bats nd other stuffs....plz....anyways is there anyway i can modify the kits nd bats by myself ???

Day 14 just went by, So i guess its basically Eternity for us :(

Since eternity is infinite, what differences can I expect between basic eternity and a more complex one? It's like trying to divide something by zero... :sleep

Since eternity is infinite, what differences can I expect between basic eternity and a more complex one? It's like trying to divide something by zero... :sleep

Damn right, its like killing a dude who doesnt have a life ....... I mean how do you kill something that doesnt have a life ?

Here is the dude (with no life) in question --->

south-park-no-life.jpg

my system is hcl laptop withNVIDIA? GeForce? 8200M G - Inbuilt in MCP79MVL chipset
2gb ram windows 7 can ashes work in this

can u help me

Buddy i want the kit template to create kits. i am a designer myself and i can create them. and i wont release them for download until permission is given, I will use it for my personal use only. can u plz give the template and a small tutorial on how to use those kits in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread