Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Kabooka my maan, keep all the Texture files zipped and ready to launch. The Editor should be on its way anytime.

Alrighty mates , im configuring the big file & testing some things right now. Expect an update within the next 72 hours.

Mighty Kabooka, take your time and release all the Kits in a single archive or something like that.

ROFL, I'm still lolling :D

Mighty Kabooka, when will you release these patches?

Still makes me smile :) . Im working on the Texture Importer as of now . It has its share of bugs ( as its still in Pre-Alpha stage ) which slow or halt progress at times. Though overall the process of importing textures is a very lengthy one.

Ive had my share of hiccups , but expect that I shall polish & perfect my already existing textures to absolute realism & then look to make sure that they all work perfectly in the game. Once this is done , only then I shall release the Textures.

BTW, Im getting a Root Canal done as well .... so i guess im gonna be in some pain for some time & i may not have much time to work on this , but as they say .... no gain without pain ( not to mention the dentist is a HOTTIE :banana2 )

Kabooka added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Mighty Kabooka, take your time and release all the Kits in a single archive or something like that.

O' Faithful followers , your wishes shall be granted ...... BTW I shall try to release the Indian Kit as a standalone before I release the entire Kit Pack. So that you can enjoy playing with the No.1 Test Team in the World before having to wait for the entire Kitpack.

Thanks a lot Kabooks.
Waiting for them eagerly.
I might as well try some editing of AC09 if I am able to do so.

Here is a small preview of the Indian ODI kit after being imported into the game (thanks to AbBh) with Big Editor. As of now the numbers on the back of the kit dont seem to work properly after being imported. This was not the case when i was using texmod. The following screenshots have been taken in the beta 2 version of the game and as far as I am concerned the Indian team's textures are still about 85% complete. Small changes have to be made so as to make the kit absolutely accurate. Expect a release of the Team India ODI kit within 72 hours.

cricket2009200912201259.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-20
cricket2009200912201300.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-20
cricket2009200912201300.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-20

Last edited:
^Whoa I cant wait for the India Kit, can you release the above kit as it is? I dont really care about the numbers or some small missing details.

Thats an amazing kit Mighty Kabooka! Hail you!

Users who are viewing this thread