Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

In shirt sleeves pack, there are 4 files, which should I replace? I think you should give steps about which files to replace with what.

Will the game run if we dont have a specular map for it?
And how to make a specular map?

Please answer both my questions, or at least the first one.

1. The game will run without a hitch , as it still has the Original Specular Map to draw light variations from.

2.Extract the Original Specular map & you will see that it is made of 3 colors ( just for this game , In animation we use only White & Black though you may be adventurous & try color pictures as well. ) . These 3 colors tell the game which part should be more shiny than others. Just to have fun try replacing the specular map of England or Australia over this New India Kit. You will notice some irregular shining on the kit. This is the effect of a specular map. Making a specular map is a job that is best done in Photoshop, with the help of Random Selections, Different Image modes & most importantly the magic wand tool.

If you dont know how to do it, just observe the one provided within the game especially the specular maps of Bats ( as they are well detailed ) .

In shirt sleeves pack, there are 4 files, which should I replace? I think you should give steps about which files to replace with what.:help

ambar_hitman added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

:noway

In shirt sleeves pack, there are 4 files, which should I replace? I think you should give steps about which files to replace with what.

Replace Shirt_sleeves_long_d with India ODI Shirt

& Shirt_sleeves_long_s with India ODI Shirt Specular

Where are the reebok pads for india kit but otherwise very very good :D

Kabooka could you make the Australian VB and CB ODI kits please?

I will make the Aussie kits for sure but it may take some time as some other kits are in pipeline. Be patient it will be out in time.

Kabooka added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

8wl9up.jpg

35kvr43.jpg

It seems that you have not yet changed the file required for the trousers or you have changed for ....maybe some other team or other match type.

try and make yourself familiar with the BIG File editor first and then you will have no issues in future.

And What about the bats that you made?

By the way the India ODI kit is a 10/10 fantastic job mate.

^ Thank you very much for your appreciation, unfortunately I have lots of work on my hand ( regarding all the textures in this game , My Tooth which has to bear Root Canal, Studies & some family stopping over for Christmas & New year ). So the progress of releasing things is slow as I myself have not had the time for using many of my own created textures in the game as of yet. The Bats , just like the kits will be more polished & refined in their look , so that they look as good as the kits in the game. ( Actually I want to use 100% vector Layers while creating bats as they make em look simply Superb, you will know the difference when you compare a Puma Bat [ Vector ] with the Hero Honda or Reebok Bat as of now )

Also, It must be noted that many of the textures are missing labels within the Big file editor. So finding them is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Teams Kits & Bats which work properly & without a hitch in the game will obviously be given priority release . I just wish to share with others what I myself can use in the game.

Whats with the pants?

What ? You are having issues with the trousers as well !!! BTW let it be noted, all of these textures have been made Specifically for BETA 2 version of the game , If they don't work on the Vanilla version or the BETA 1 version ... I'm sorry as I wont be of much help in that case . Maybe the editor is made for use on Beta 2 version , as I myself had issues with trousers on BETA 1 , but once I upgraded to BETA 2 , things have been smooth .

Last edited:
I have not tried the pants, but in the preview you give they are stuffed up :D

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Oh, not your preview. Yudi's.

My bad, Kabooka the great :D

I will make the Aussie kits for sure but it may take some time as some other kits are in pipeline. Be patient it will be out in time.

Kabooka added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

It seems that you have not yet changed the file required for the trousers or you have changed for ....maybe some other team or other match type.

try and make yourself familiar with the BIG File editor first and then you will have no issues in future.

I posted that earlier too mate.
I didnt change the trousers as I was waiting for your answer :)

However, I have changed them now and its working superb. Thanks a lot.

Can't change the India Twenty20 Wicket Keeper pads. When i search for them in the Big editor i can't find them.

Next, we need to do pitch advertising :D

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

I'll do it, if someone says how

Users who are viewing this thread