Donkeys- W W L
Warriors - W W W

Last time the sides met
10th-14th February - FC Round 14

INDIAN WARRIORS 175 35.5 overs
DOWNRIGHT DONKEYS 178/5 27.1 overs

Downright Donkeys won by 5 wickets

----------

The One Day season this year ended on a phenomenal note; a knockout for a place in the final. The Downright Donkeys easily made the final as the winners of the group stage as they ended up with a sensational and mind blowing 44 points. That number of points would see them finish 16 points clear of their nearest rivals. All four of them. The Indian Warriors won the knockout competition after beating the Supersoakers in the Knockout Final. The Donkeys were second best in the first of the two Grand Finals but will be gutted if they end up with no silverware. Can the Donkeys really be beaten? They won their last six One Day games; the Warriors only won seven OD games all season! It could turn out to be a one sided affair but stranger things have happened in the past.

Teams in before 16:00 GMT matchday, Donkeys to select pitch

.Mob
Pal
Zorax *
Panda
Therbs
Fox +
Maney
Giggity
KBC
Tassie
Cricketman

Poor Pitch please.

Many2k9
Giggity Giggity
Cricketman
Tassie
KBC
LF
Zorax Doom
.Mob
Pal
Therbs
Panda

Excellent.

Finally this match came :happy:happy Lets go and continue the winning momentum.. Good luck to both the teams :thumbs

If we're losing this. I'm going away guys. Put everything into this.

Indian Warriors

Shantanu_rooney
Khitiz_Indian
Surendar
Jaztheman
World_Champions (WK)
Shan
Abhas (C)
Sid
Ballers
Pakistani Army
Vaibhav Mehta

If we win this, I'm leaving. For the Warriors. Cause they can't win ****. Mainly due to having WC and Jaz in the side. With those two on your team, how can you possibly win? And a team that doesn't win, is a team I wanna be a part of.

Users who are viewing this thread