9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Don't worry Das I have a 2 week holiday so that shouldn't be a problem. Here is some shots of what has been done so far.

Could you guys tell me which font is better. The one in the scorecard or the batting one? I can't decide which to use unless you guys want to leave it like they are in the screenshots.

Attachments

• ninebat.jpg
    ninebat.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 127
  • ninebat2.jpg
    ninebat2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 125
Is it available to be downloaded as yet Aussie?? Sorry mate but I'm pathetic when it comes to graphic design and it's awesome to see so many people making changes to a game.

Here is the latest on the nine patch. I have used hawkeye for the wagon wheel and made a normal spider version. I will also make a hawkeye version for the spider.
I need your opinion on which hawkeye version I should use and whether or not I should include lines like in the top image of just leave it clear like the BLIC version.

Attachments

• hawk2.jpg
    hawk2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 95
  • hawk.jpg
    hawk.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 93
  • spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 93
aussie1st said:
Here is the latest on the nine patch. I have used hawkeye for the wagon wheel and made a normal spider version. I will also make a hawkeye version for the spider.
I need your opinion on which hawkeye version I should use and whether or not I should include lines like in the top image of just leave it clear like the BLIC version.
Looks awesome mate, I'd put in the lines to avoid confusion with "it's too transparent" or something. What's with the new Nine Patch v2.0 in the downloads, it says Nine but the description is about another patch, is it the update or not?

Thats not my patch, Das Vicky did it. It basically is a fantasy version of the nine patch. I'll be releasing the real version.

defintly improved in this version:) is it possible to make the text on scoreboard on left smaller? for me it was huge

great buddy, very good idea. iwould prefer the one without lines. the reason is,
with lines the spider would be too much fully and complex.
without lines it looks clear and fine.

by the way, any beta or release date in thought by you?

Coming along really nicely aussie, looks like the real thing. Waiting for the release version. Regarding hawkeye I prefer the version without the lines. When released this will no doubt be the best overlay produced for EA Cricket 2005.

Thanks guys. The spider one defintiely won't have lines cause there is already too many lines. :D. So you guys definitely don't want lines for the wagon wheel?

langerrox said:
defintly improved in this version:) is it possible to make the text on scoreboard on left smaller? for me it was huge

I could probably make you a customized version. :D

Release date well Das keeps talking about the mega patch :) so it will be before then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread