9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
GReat work aussie:) would have a 3some but got a match in the morning:p*wink* old sig*wink*

excellent 9 tv overlay. One problem though. The run radar is overlaped by the score at the top left. Can you rectify that??

Great work.
Just one problem where the channel 9 logo should be in the top right corner all i am getting is a white rectangle?
Any ideas?

kodos said:
excellent 9 tv overlay. One problem though. The run radar is overlaped by the score at the top left. Can you rectify that??
Currently I have no idea how to fix that.

As for the white logo try this out. http://www.planetcricket.org/files/aussie1st/cricket05/nine2fix.zip

Ax|X said:
guyz help me out
i installed nine 2.0 ptach
the problem
is that the 9 logo on the top corner is whole filled with white
and the menu screen is also full fight cant see nefin
and the highlights screen is also white wat shuld i do?
add me to [email protected]
help me out ne1

Did you copy and paste the files into the right place? There shouldn't be a problem with the menus as they are the right size. The logo try the fix above.

aussie1st said:
Currently I have no idea how to fix that.

As for the white logo try this out. http://www.planetcricket.org/files/aussie1st/cricket05/nine2fix.zip

Did you copy and paste the files into the right place? There shouldn't be a problem with the menus as they are the right size. The logo try the fix above.
Looks like I'm still the only one who gets the right Nine Logo, could it be a problem with the graphics settings of different people? Anwyay, 3 things:
1. The end of day, innings, lunch break etc screens are still the old ones.
2. Can you delay the scoreboard to avoid me knowing the wicket instantly when it's a 3rd umpire or before the umpire says its out or not out.
3. I know it's been asked but maybe Prakrash knows; can you swap the scorecard around so it's wickets/runs (eg 1/56) not runs/wickets (eg 56/1)

I'm pretty sure its fixed now. As for your questions
1. Those rfe files are encrypted thus making it hard to crack maybe impossible for me
2. I'll look into this
3. Prakash

I know it's been asked but maybe Prakrash knows; can you swap the scorecard around so it's wickets/runs (eg 1/56) not runs/wickets (eg 56/1)
I don't think its possible....

BTW Prakash on his 2nd question would this work.

<Window ID = "380"
BgColor = "00000000"
Color = "00000000"
BorderWidth = "0.000000"
FillType = "0"
Depth = "10.000000"
Width = "640.000000"
Height = "480.000000"
xPos = "-107.000000"
yPos = "700.00"
texture1 = ""
texture2 = ""
texture3 = ""
texture4 = ""
texture5 = ""
texture6 = ""
texture7 = ""
texture8 = ""
texture9 = ""
State = "3"
>

I am not sure it would work or not, you could try and see if . If not the best thing to do is to add a new textbutton in that window and position it in such a way that it would hide the scorebox.

great patch mate. have a look at the channel 4 tv overlay v2. that version hides the umpire decisions what you are talking about. maybe you could have a look and maybe use it for yours.

Prakash when you add a new textbutton what exactly does it do? Are you meant to put another texture in it? When I do that I can see the wicket fall then it goes to the texture.

Add someting like this on that Window ID="360".
<TextButton ID="100" Color="000000ff" FontColor="000000ff" StrokeColor="00000000" Font="Font1" FontSize="16" FillType="18" Depth="1.000000" Width="200.000000" Height="200.000000" xPos="-40.000000" yPos="0.00" Left="6" Up="6" Down="6" Right="6" Text="" Texture="" Justification="0"/>
Adjust your x and y so that, it will hide the score.

Users who are viewing this thread