9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
aus5892 said:
I don't REALLY care but i would suggest that the shown picture looks a bit stretched, how about something like a smaller logo with text under it eg. "What's the decision?" or something like that.
The thing is this appears everywhere. Everytime you go to a cut screen. It seems a bit werid to have something saying whats the decision when there is no decision to be made. :D

I have released the add ons in Nine 2.1. It delays the umpires decision and moves the scoreboard to the right. (You can still get the scoreboard on the left)

nineaddon.jpg
nineright.jpg

The 9 patch is turning out to spot on to the real overlay.. good work aussie, and also I'd like to thank you for helping me start making faces.

Prakash said:
I don't think its possible....
Are you sure? Maybe you need to look for the scoreboard files (which you have no doubt edited before) and just check what else is in there, if you can edit the background I'm sure you can edit the text. BTW here is a picture of Nine's Cricket thing for future reference (ignore the sports active thing on the right hand side, it's for digital set-top boxes but it isn't important).
NineSportActiveMainMenu300.jpg
Aussie1st, good job on the update, I opted to stay traditional and leave the logo on the left hand side (I don't care about the run screen anyway)

Thanks guys, I don't know how my tv patch making has to do with faces but good to see more people join the patch making community. :)

aus5892 thats the older version of Nine isn't it?

i guess i made something similar to this, its in the downlad section ("Nine tv patch, purely based on the one by Aussies1st", yes i even remeber the name....)

Thats what I was thinking when I saw the screenshot. Das you think like a real life TV overlay designer. :D

Hi all !

Great work aussie ! but i have got a small problem. The space which is supposed to be occupied with the world wide of sports logo is white in colour. I am just assuming that it was supposed to be occupied by that logo as i can just see a white patch and it is present in all the cut scenes.

Any help ?

Thanks

What happens when you start the game? Does the World Wide Sports logo flash by?
This is the only problem I take?

No...that logo is not seen at all...a white screen passes from right to left of the screen after the team list is shown..and then it remains in all the cut scenes

Users who are viewing this thread