9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Actually having taken the captures I'm not sure my description could possibly have enabled you to picture them :D . Hopefully if I've done this right the pictures should be below.

Cheers

Ken

C2k5_1.jpg

C2k5_2.jpg

ken jude it happened to me before as well. Just download the .fsh zip file a couple pages back.

Do you mean the one to fix the white box problem? I've tried that as well, they both look the same on my machine.

I still don't know how on earth you guys caused my 9 patch to do that lol.
Lets try and get the World Wide Sports logo back into your game Ken.

Do you have fshed? If so using that file you downloaded above open that up in fshed. Find the first eame (the bigger of the EA logos) and import this attached image. Save it as the same fsh file and see if that works. I did it this way to save you having to download a 1mb file.

Attachments

• nine.zip
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
aussie1st said:
Do you have fshed?

I didn't, but I do now and that file has solved the problem and the resulting file is safely tucked away in my Graphics Selector master folder for Nine2.1.

Many thanks for your help with this. Am now ready to start a tour down under with local TV coverage :D Might even have to turn the volume back up for R Benaud now that we have heard the last of him here. Much sadness here mingled in with the joy yesterday - cricket on the box won't quite be the same any more.

Last edited:
Great to hear.

It should be very realistc now :D even with Benaud and his old comments. Wish EA hadn't killed his commenatary so much as he is a legend.

Aussie, you've been doing a great job... I'm enjoying your 9 patch right now, it looks great. Although I would like to make a request for a Ten Sports overlay as many of the Asians want a complete version and now das is out of business unfortunately, perhaps you can help us brownies out :)

Yea sure I would love to help you brownies out. :D I don't know if I can do it before Nov 8th or something like that as I am currently stuck with Uni stuff. But if I somehow find free time I will work on it for you guys.

Is there any screenshots around of the patch?

Don't worry about it Aussie, take your time, there's no rush, I'll try and find the screenshots for you and post it. They were on PC earlier.

Here are the screenshots:

Any of the graphs?
And is the dark night sky and lights actually the stadium background or is that something that Ten uses even in day time.

Last edited:
The dark night sky and lights is just the stadium background, they don't use it all the time. As for the graphs, I'm trying to get some cricket videos downloaded and I hope that I'm able to get those to you, hopefully by tomorrow. I have a picture of the batting line-up as well if that's of any use, I got it off another source, but I'll post it:

Can anyone else help get the Ten Sports graphs in case I'm not able to get it?.. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread