9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
aussie1st said:
Nothing wrong with the logo size IMO. The inner bit doesn't look the best but when you look at the file it looks perfect. Blame the game. :D
Ok, now can you PLEASE read the other part of my post because I hate the need to read things backwards when Richie Benaud even reads it as 2 for 54 NOT 54 for 2.

aus5892 said:
Ok, now can you PLEASE read the other part of my post because I hate the need to read things backwards when Richie Benaud even reads it as 2 for 54 NOT 54 for 2.

I've never understood why the Aussies reverse the way of showing a batting side's score. Surely the logical way is to show 1st what the team has achieved and then what it has cost them in achieving it. Batting sides seek to score runs, bowling teams seek (primarily) to take wickets.

aus5892 said:

I have no idea how to do that.

Ken Jude said:
I've never understood why the Aussies reverse the way of showing a batting side's score. Surely the logical way is to show 1st what the team has achieved and then what it has cost them in achieving it. Batting sides seek to score runs, bowling teams seek (primarily) to take wickets.

The real question is, does it really matter?

Not really. As long as you aren't Zimbabwe and become 8/5 :laugh
Then you would wonder are Zim down by 8 wickets or by 5 wickets.

ndn_enigma said:
The real question is, does it really matter?

Not at all, and I'm sure most people can cope happily with it either way round. Just wondering why the Aussies have the different way of showing batting side's scores.

hi thanks for the 9 sprots patch , heres an idea for ssomething to cover the score a m sports active menu

Attachments

• menu.JPG
    menu.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 78
aussie1st said:
Great idea. Did you actually put that into the game?

yeh its runnin fine just had to change the position of it to cover the score. only bad thing is it runs across the screen at the start of the match

Attachments

• menu.jpg
    menu.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 74
Yea thats basically the main reason why I did the World Wide of Sports logo.

For those that want this version here it is in tga form. Use fshed, open 8ebdec04546acb62e89003d165bff0a5.fsh. Find eame (one with world wide sports logo), use the graphic importer import the file attached.
Thanks to cjackson for making it.

BTW that copy you put above, is it in the right place? I noticed when I was making the white bit transparent there was some bit left over at the side.

Attachments

• menu.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 24
here is another option the toyota fastball advert as its on after it shows the speed of the ball, what do you think?

Attachments

• toyota.jpg
    toyota.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread