9 TV Patch

Where should the batting confidence meter be moved to?

• Below 9 logo

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Above 9 logo (Moving 9 logo downwards)

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • To the left of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • To the right of the 9 logo

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (specfiy in thread)

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Here are two pics showing that white screen ...the first one is during a cutscene and the second one showing the white screen as the match is about to commence

What ould be the problem ?

Attachments

• Cricket2005 2005-09-09 07-58-04-12.JPG
    Cricket2005 2005-09-09 07-58-04-12.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Cricket2005 2005-09-09 07-57-39-57.JPG
    Cricket2005 2005-09-09 07-57-39-57.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 119
aussie1st said:
Thanks guys, I don't know how my tv patch making has to do with faces but good to see more people join the patch making community. :)

aus5892 thats the older version of Nine isn't it?
Dunno that's all I could find. With the error screenies, the 9 logo is quite wider than usual if you noticed, I know becos it happens to me at random, so does the outer nine logo disappear, and the inner (9 part) too. Can ya fix it. Also Prakrash, please read below about the swap the runs and wickets on the scoreboard issue:
myself(aus5892) said:
Are you sure it's not possible? Maybe you need to look for the scoreboard files (which you have no doubt edited before) and just check what else is in there, if you can edit the background I'm sure you can edit the text.

Nothing wrong with the logo size IMO. The inner bit doesn't look the best but when you look at the file it looks perfect. Blame the game. :D

I've had a slightly different problem to the white screen. I get the beginnings of the top of the World Wide sports logo, or so it seems then the rest of the image is garbled like a TV screen that's on the blink, both as the logo scrolls across at the start of the match and on the cut screens.

Shame, as I really like this overlay. I've tried the alternative version from further up this page of the thread as well but it's exactly the same.

Ken Jude said:
I've had a slightly different problem to the white screen. I get the beginnings of the top of the World Wide sports logo, or so it seems then the rest of the image is garbled like a TV screen that's on the blink, both as the logo scrolls across at the start of the match and on the cut screens.

Shame, as I really like this overlay. I've tried the alternative version from further up this page of the thread as well but it's exactly the same.

Could you post a screenshot of the problem? I think I can picture it but always good to see a screenshot. :D

Users who are viewing this thread